You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
USS_Ustafish

[TF_3] Recruiting okay players. Geezers welcome!

4 comments in this topic

[TF_34]
Members
33 posts
14,586 battles

Hey, everyone! [TF_3] Saltwater Taffy 3 is looking for a few good.. Well, more-or-less competent players. We're mostly older guys, and we're probably not going to make Hurricane league in the next few seasons. We're not stat worshipers. Some of us have some pretty bragable (it's a word) stats, but that's definitely not a requirement. The most important consideration to us is this: Will you show up and play with us? No, seriously,  show up and participate in clan activities and we'll all get along. Our clan base is one upgrade short of maxed out, so membership has its benefits. What we ask in return is that you play some clan battles during the season, run in a div here and there, and maybe hop in and blast some bots with us in scenarios from time to time.  No big whoop.

We have a Discord channel, but we typically use the in-game voice chat. I'd like to have everyone on mic, but it's not a deal breaker if you just listen in.

Edited by USSUstafish
  • Cool 1

[S0L0]
Members
1 post
761 battles

I'm interested,  looking for a semi-casual clan. I'm newish.150 battles. Still learning but willing to listen/participate.

I also use Discord pretty much exclusively.

Edited by Arcarsenal

[PP-NA]
Members
1 post
691 battles

USSUstafish,

I’m interested, I’m not new as care as the account creation date , but as far as game play I am . 
     I’m old too 42 , If you guys are willing to deal with my 7 days a week work schedule, and the mess up hours I work . I’m in