AdmiralThunder

Small milestone

30 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
9,976 posts
18,150 battles

Don't really have a lot of things left to "get to" but this was one.

Have had a decent day despite a lot of quick games and people just there for event stuff. Couple 900+ BXP and 3-4 800+ BXP. Got some + Karma from that as well as seeing some forum members.  Hadn't looked to see what my score was for a while so just took a look and was surprised. I was a long way from this last I looked. I know in the grand scheme karma means nothing but it is nice when you get the + ones.

pGYod31.jpg

• Cool 6

[WOLF8]
Members
5,627 posts
5,340 battles

Wow, congrats, Admiral. :Smile_great:

I don't even have 10% of the amount you have. I just barely passed 85 the other day... lol. :Smile_hiding:

[ICOP]
Members
306 posts
14,050 battles

Congrats on reaching 1000 Karma, Admiral.  Perhaps the new display is helping with that as well.  :Smile_Default:

I'm hoping to get to 100 by the end of the year.  I'm trending towards it, but am also taking a big risk as I've been playing Ranked Sprints since they have been doing mid tier ships.

[H_]
Members
2,887 posts
13,281 battles

Hey, your compliment yesterday broke 100 for me !

It is always fun to see people you interact with in the forums.  And, a goal to best them on the leader board !!!  100 is a small milestone but I've only been in game less that two years ! 

A good milestone, congrats !

Edited by Asym_KS

[SRPH]
Members
1,005 posts
2,772 battles

Grats!  I'm surprised they didn't name the new RN BB coal ship "Admiral Thunderer"! :cap_like:

[PVE]
Members
9,976 posts
18,150 battles
2 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

Grats!  I'm surprised they didn't name the new RN BB coal ship "Admiral Thunderer"! :cap_like:

LOL you have no idea how many times I hear similar things (hey a Thunder in a Thunderer) about that and also Lightning (Time for Thunder to bring the Lightning, Do you have a Lightning, etc...). :Smile_facepalm:

:Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 2

[SRPH]
Members
1,005 posts
2,772 battles
11 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

LOL you have no idea how many times I hear similar things (hey a Thunder in a Thunderer) about that and also Lightning (Time for Thunder to bring the Lightning, Do you have a Lightning, etc...). :Smile_facepalm:

Hah, too funny!  Yeah, every time I drive the Lightning, I'm thinking of typing in chat "Ka-Chow!"  Or there's that other line from the movie, "Well, you know, because Thunder always comes after... Lightning!"

[WOLF8]
Members
5,627 posts
5,340 battles
31 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Wow, that is hilarious, Admiral. LOL. :Smile_teethhappy:

I wish I was there to see that... lel. :Smile_hiding:

[FOG]
Members
641 posts
6,508 battles

Congratulations and it was my pleasure to add one of those 1,000. That total is very impressive!

[WOLF8]
Members
5,627 posts
5,340 battles
On 9/24/2019 at 4:14 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

And let's not forget the most common one I seem to get = Thunder...Thunder...Thunder Cats HO!!!

Don't people realize I am a dog???? :Smile_amazed:

If you ask me, Admiral, it just goes show how much popular and awesome you are, lol. :Smile_teethhappy::fish_cute_2:

[ARGSY]
Members
15,091 posts
9,835 battles

We need your dog avatar as a captain in-game. Special power is 50% XP bonus if the ship is played in co-op. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
618 posts
22,360 battles
On 9/24/2019 at 4:38 PM, Bonfor said:

Grats!  I'm surprised they didn't name the new RN BB coal ship "Admiral Thunderer"!

@AdmiralThunder

I think there should be an Admiral Thunder special commander. With Admiral Thunder installed as your commander the only game mode you can select is Co-op and if you earn anything less than 500 base xp he calls you a slacker at the end of the match.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
9,976 posts
18,150 battles
7 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

We need your dog avatar as a captain in-game. Special power is 50% XP bonus if the ship is played in co-op. :Smile_trollface:

27 minutes ago, Rumple010 said:

@AdmiralThunder

I think there should be an Admiral Thunder special commander. With Admiral Thunder installed as your commander the only game mode you can select is Co-op and if you earn anything less than 500 base xp he calls you a slacker at the end of the match.

:Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1

[_EASY]
Members
265 posts
10,576 battles

Went to start up the game this morning and noticed my own small milestone,

148900995_Steam9_29_20197_35_48AM(2).thumb.png.e8cb9ab889fc9c9cc9064fc24973ccdf.png

At 2080 hours invested in WOWs I have now spent the same number of hours in a standard 40 hour a week work year, playing a game.

:Smile_amazed:

Edited by MWSVette1

[PVE]
Members
9,976 posts
18,150 battles
14 minutes ago, MWSVette1 said:

Went to start up the game this morning and noticed my own small milestone,

148900995_Steam9_29_20197_35_48AM(2).thumb.png.e8cb9ab889fc9c9cc9064fc24973ccdf.png

At 2080 hours invested in WOWs I have now spent the same number of hours in a standard 40 hour a week work year, playing a game.

:Smile_amazed:

What is that screen? Never seen it before?

[USCC]
Members
2,710 posts
42 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

What is that screen? Never seen it before?

Steam account screen

[PVE]
Members
404 posts
15,298 battles
3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

1006 now :Smile_hiding:

I lost one today for hitting a transport in Narai!!  not fair not fair!!!