Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Reading is Fund a MENTAL

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

991
[GOB]
Members
887 posts

How hard do you actually have to TRY to be so bad that you can't even finish  an op.  I mean not 2-3-4- or 5 star it but 100% FAIL??

Weekends or not. Serious or NOT.  When people cannot read the simple instructions on the screen during an op it is really concerning.  WOWS basically baby -walks us through the OPS with FLASHING instructions of what to do next,

Never-mind ignorning chat.

If you want to play a game , does it even matter if you know how or even want to win it?

Easy 5 star just turned into a loss because my ENTIRE team went the opposite direction for the exit.

The ENTIRE TEAM.

My 194K damage got me less than I would have gotten in COOP and I had STACKED Signals!

People complain about WEE GEE...I am FULLY in the camp now that believes that it is 99% Player Base and 1% WEE GEE.

Forget XP.....................WG needs to find some other way to screen people before they can play some modes.  Make them watch a video and play a few Mocks.  MANY FPS do this.  Reading comprehension test maybe?

I think I got more credits when the server was offline a bit ago.

Rant over

 

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
264
[3COWS]
Members
710 posts
11,771 battles
15 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

How hard do you actually have to TRY to be so bad that you can't even finish  an op.  I mean not 2-3-4- or 5 star it but 100% FAIL??

Weekends or not. Serious or NOT.  When people cannot read the simple instructions on the screen during an op it is really concerning.  WOWS basically baby -walks us through the OPS with FLASHING instructions of what to do next,

Never-mind ignorning chat.

If you want to play a game , does it even matter if you know how or even want to win it?

Easy 5 star just turned into a loss because my ENTIRE team went the opposite direction for the exit.

The ENTIRE TEAM.

My 194K damage got me less than I would have gotten in COOP and I had STACKED Signals!

People complain about WEE GEE...I am FULLY in the camp now that believes that it is 99% Player Base and 1% WEE GEE.

Forget XP.....................WG needs to find some other way to screen people before they can play some modes.  Make them watch a video and play a few Mocks.  MANY FPS do this.  Reading comprehension test maybe?

I think I got more credits when the server was offline a bit ago.

Rant over

 

This online Therapy session has been brought to you by the letter D and the number 7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
190
[MLPVA]
Members
330 posts
3,852 battles
54 minutes ago, Salvo_Creative said:

This online Therapy session has been brought to you by the letter D and the number 7 

Sponsored by S.C.Johnson: A Family Company

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
679
[BLKRS]
Alpha Tester
809 posts
2,765 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

How hard do you actually have to TRY to be so bad that you can't even finish  an op.  I mean not 2-3-4- or 5 star it but 100% FAIL??

Weekends or not. Serious or NOT.  When people cannot read the simple instructions on the screen during an op it is really concerning.  WOWS basically baby -walks us through the OPS with FLASHING instructions of what to do next,

Never-mind ignorning chat.

If you want to play a game , does it even matter if you know how or even want to win it?

Easy 5 star just turned into a loss because my ENTIRE team went the opposite direction for the exit.

The ENTIRE TEAM.

My 194K damage got me less than I would have gotten in COOP and I had STACKED Signals!

People complain about WEE GEE...I am FULLY in the camp now that believes that it is 99% Player Base and 1% WEE GEE.

Forget XP.....................WG needs to find some other way to screen people before they can play some modes.  Make them watch a video and play a few Mocks.  MANY FPS do this.  Reading comprehension test maybe?

I think I got more credits when the server was offline a bit ago.

Rant over

 

People are far less intelligent than people give them credit for. That's life. Everyone thinks they're a genius, most people are brain dead stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
881
[DPG]
Members
1,713 posts
7,361 battles
7 minutes ago, Lady_Athena said:

People are far less intelligent than people give them credit for. That's life. Everyone thinks they're a genius, most people are brain dead stupid.

Except you of course.  You're excluded from the "most" people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×