You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jsharpe3

Why is life and this game have to be difficult.......

6 comments in this topic

[JHSAV]
Members
63 posts
4,561 battles

For simple fools and players who aren't very good, such as myself. Look when it comes right down to it. I'm an atrocious player at this game. But I do appreciate the historical value of the game and there is a lot of fun things to do. I have met a great bunch of people. Notser is a living legend in this game and a great asset to helping those in the game. But how about just throwing in the option to just buy these steel and coal ships with good old fashion money. Hell, at even an inflated price if need be. A premium price for those wanting to get this ultra premium ship. I'm sure there is logic behind all these currencies. But I do not know about everyone else, but I just can't keep grinding away at this for months and months to get a ship that doesn't make me any better of a player in the game. So here, just take my money. Take it here! Take it and give me the ship.

I do not appreciate this ship or feel any satisfaction afterwards paddling through a vast sea of desperateness once I have reached the promised land of coal well never even think about getting enough steel to finally purchase the ship. I'm actually more reluctant thinking that since it has taken me so long to attain the said value of currency to get the ship, maybe I should wait instead. On the chance that an even newer, more sought after ship is released for the premium currency. I get more satisfaction from just purchasing, with my good old fashion Canadian dollar a ship and being able to play it that way.  I work damn hard enough for my paycheck. Don't keep continuing to make this a failure of a "second career" for me please.

With love from a loyal patron.

jsharpe3

JUST TAKE MY MONEY..... FROM THOSE WHO ARE ON THE EDGE OF BEING OR ARE BURNT OUT.

Edited by jsharpe3
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,623 posts

Coal ships are very often for sale in the shop, the Azuma is right now for example.  Steel ships will likely never be.  You can rarely buy steel in a round about way but they are competitive mode only rewards.

No ship is going to make you a better player.  Playing the game and getting better at it will though.

Buying a ship with the thought that "with this ship I will win all the time like the people on youtube do!" is a mistake.  Really good players will clean house in just about any ship.

• Cool 1

[GOB]
Members
887 posts

I was once you.

It takes time... I know it sux but it does.  WEEGEE aside, I know they get greedy but as you get better you make TONS more. 

Once YOU actually learn and get better you will be good in EVERY SHIP!

The complexity of this game is also it's downfall with the new players it is working to attract.  Run and gun simple mid boom boom players.  I came here because I actually had to think.  Spent a BUNCH of time bashing my head on the KB but I learned with the help of  the good people here and videos.

Now I get mad if I don't get 200k Credits and at least 5K FXP.

Unfortunately the players have degraded but team up and you will get better faster.  If I can do it ANYONE can.

Col Out

[WOLFC]
Members
2,097 posts
11,972 battles

The Game? ... doesn't have to be that difficult ... it just takes time to learn and develop skills ... we're all at different steps in that progression.  Never forget it's supposed to be about fun.

Life?  ... is too deep a physical and philosophical topic for this forum.  Never forget it's supposed to be fun too.

:Smile_honoring: