You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rear_Admiral_Benson

Designer's Table

6 comments in this topic

[HMCS]
Beta Testers
24 posts
4,490 battles

Hey everyone,

I had an interesting thought and decided to start a thread that wasn't to complain about the gameplay or classes of ships or OP ships ruining the game.  

For those of you that use the above port view, there's a ship drawing posted immediately in the background on the corkboard. I have been debating/discussing what ship this is and have yet to conclusively find a drawing/ship that matches it to determine if I'm right or wrong. Some clan mates suggested it was Vanguard, but there's several details in the drawing that lead me to disagree and, to this time, I haven't found anything drawn, be it a modernization or pre-final design drawing that would make this true. Likewise, I have looked everywhere online for another answer and nothing comes to me. I see USN and RN design cues, but no hits.

Anyone been able to determine what ship it is... Or could look and identify it?

My gut is it's possibly one of the RN CAs being released soon, likely a higher tier paper ship from WG's collective imagination. I also wanted to compare it to the pending Italian stuff, but the wiki won't load.

[A-I-M]
Members
2,227 posts
11,364 battles
12 minutes ago, Rear_Admiral_Benson said:

Hey everyone,

I had an interesting thought and decided to start a thread that wasn't to complain about the gameplay or classes of ships or OP ships ruining the game...

Heresy!!!!!!!

BUUUURRRRRRNNNN HIIIIIMMMMMM!!!!!

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
23 posts

Unfortunately not. From a thread on the WoWS reddit:

wgqbsfcgo8n31.jpg

They're all existing ships already.

• Cool 1

[HMCS]
Beta Testers
24 posts
4,490 battles
20 minutes ago, Adarr said:

Unfortunately not. From a thread on the WoWS reddit:

wgqbsfcgo8n31.jpg

They're all existing ships already.

Of course I somehow missed looking at Seattle. Thanks buddy, much appreciated! Maybe next time I won't look into this the morning after a graveyard.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
23 posts
3 minutes ago, Rear_Admiral_Benson said:

Of course I somehow missed looking at Seattle. Thanks buddy, much appreciated! Maybe next time I won't look into this the morning after a graveyard.

No worries, and to be fair, there was a secret code hidden in the port with some highlighted letters on the papers scattered around the desk. Players figured it out though (If you enter THUMB in the redeem code section on the WG website, you get a bunch of containers. Not sure if it still works, but worth a try if you haven't already!)

[HMCS]
Beta Testers
24 posts
4,490 battles
3 minutes ago, Adarr said:

No worries, and to be fair, there was a secret code hidden in the port with some highlighted letters on the papers scattered around the desk. Players figured it out though (If you enter THUMB in the redeem code section on the WG website, you get a bunch of containers. Not sure if it still works, but worth a try if you haven't already!)

Cool, thanks for head's up. I entered it and it worked, but nothing dropped in game.