Mauler_2

Can not join a battle

63 comments in this topic

Members
29 posts
6,676 battles

Hello All,  I can not join a battle.  Select ship and  accessories, click join battle and it returns me to the start screen.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

[HAVOK]
Beta Testers
1 post
5,785 battles

Same here.  Was in the middle of a battle and booted me back to the dockyard.  Now can't start another battle.

[WOLFC]
Members
618 posts
22,412 battles

Same issue for me. I click the Battle! button, the ship disappears for a few seconds but I never leave the port. Then the ship reappears.

[DEV_X]
Supertester
2,204 posts
20,702 battles

It is a bit different but perhaps the same issue. I couldnt exit to port after I died instead of watching my team lose. 5 times I hit exit to port and it wouldnt take me back had to Alt - F4.

Edited by Skuggsja

Members
856 posts
3,931 battles

I got kicked out of port, re-logged in, but also cannot past the battle button.  Internet is working fine.  Think I'll restart everything and see what happens. - Good luck all!

[PVE]
Members
9,996 posts
18,211 battles
7 minutes ago, Rumple010 said:

Same issue for me. I click the Battle! button, the ship disappears for a few seconds but I never leave the port. Then the ship reappears.

Same issue here (Co-op). I can however enter a training room.

[-GPS-]
Members
2,871 posts
32,108 battles
1 minute ago, surratus said:

I got kicked out of port, re-logged in, but also cannot past the battle button.  Internet is working fine.  Think I'll restart everything and see what happens. - Good luck all!

Exact same thing here. Restarting PC didn’t help. Just ran WG check and the report is in Chinese or a similar alphabet. 

Members
856 posts
3,931 battles

Logging out and resetting computer didn't work.  Maybe I'll try a operation.

Members
856 posts
3,931 battles

Well crap. I've only a limited time to get that Anniversary flag.  Its all I want really.