You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gaishu_Isshoku

Anyone else make 500k FXP from Clan Brawl tonight?

21 comments in this topic

[EGIRL]
Beta Testers
1,088 posts
17,512 battles

Because I sure didn't.
tB7FJHb.png

Thank you Wargaming for a well tested, well implemented game mode. I'm super happy that I got to farm free xp for 5 hours tonight! Not. I'm pretty mad actually. It's horrible that multiple clans literally did not get to play the game tonight. Hopefully this is fixed before the T10 brawl but given that other servers experienced this issue and it wasn't fixed in time for NA, I really don't have my hopes up.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[OO7]
Members
5,758 posts
12,700 battles

That is absolutely sufferin ridiculous, WG. I'll end the night with nearly 700k FXP and these guys are getting nothing? How will they be compensated for the broken game??? @Femennenly WG better make this right and in a hurry.

I'd be royally ticked off if that had happened to me. 

• Cool 1

Members
534 posts
19,884 battles

The idea of a one night clan war isn't awful, but losses not mattering in a 'competitive' event as well as absurd bugs like this really do wonders killing any enthusiasm for it.

• Boring 1

[OO7]
Members
5,758 posts
12,700 battles

Honestly don't know whats worse, this or the rating system messed up. It put the clan with the most losses at the top.

• Funny 1

[R-F]
Members
1,584 posts
9,604 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

It put the clan with the most losses at the top.

How do you know that?

Five hours of people reporting problems, starting with the time being wrong and continuing with multiple people unable to get a game in.  Not a word from WG.  Seems like they have a regular practice of kicking off a new event like this and not leaving a staff member on the clock to deal with issues or even so much as let us know that they're aware of them.

[EGIRL]
Beta Testers
1,088 posts
17,512 battles

Format issues aside, it really doesn't get worse than a bug which literally prevents you from playing the game. No communication from WG at all despite this issue impacting multiple clans on multiple servers. I don't understand how a bug this major first gets past testing and then happens on multiple servers with no fix or communication. Horrible.

[POP]
Members
2,135 posts
19,241 battles
1 minute ago, Brhinosaurus said:

How do you know that?

Five hours of people reporting problems, starting with the time being wrong and continuing with multiple people unable to get a game in.  Not a word from WG.  Seems like they have a regular practice of kicking off a new event like this and not leaving a staff member on the clock to deal with issues or even so much as let us know that they're aware of them.

WORKING AS INTENDED COMRADE 

. Das Vedanya

[N-W-T]
Members
1,919 posts
7,557 battles

Flint or Belfast kind of break things, Flint especially.  Torps and smoke seem more useful than radar and smoke. I think we were 12-1 tonight with Sinop/Flint/whatever DD. 

[POP]
Members
2,135 posts
19,241 battles

LESTA staff attempting to reboot servers for Clan Brawl 

Related image

[ALL41]
Members
478 posts
10,233 battles

We played all five hours on NA--zero technical problems.     Now, I will add that we didn't play well for five hours, but we played.    :cap_haloween:

Edited by ThumperD702
  • Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
5,758 posts
12,700 battles

@Bualar When will WG be coming to say that there is no compensation for these clans? Because if so, that will be absolutely pathetic.

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Boring 1

[PQUOD]
Members
2,059 posts
4,196 battles
25 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Was it more of a regional issue? Most of our group is cst zone and was able to get in.

PST here. Only got a few battles in myself tonight but was fun chasing people around in my shiny horse. 🐴 

Had no connection issues.

Edited by xalmgrey
  • Cool 1

[O-PN]
Members
2,098 posts
4,408 battles

Only did about 300k FXP and 600k cap'n XP.  Wasn't really maxing the flags though, as a rule of thumb I take no more than 4 economic flags of any value.

Edited by NoSoMo
  • Angry 1

[IHW]
Members
2 posts
7,880 battles

My clan tried multiple times to get into a battle without success. We would wait 10 minutes then leave the que and try again. I have no idea what the issue is but it was a bit frustrating especially when you consider the rewards that we may have received.

Edited by Borkster

[O-PN]
Members
2,098 posts
4,408 battles

We did have an Asia clan in one match, so perhaps it was cross server issues hanging up some people!?

[TMDA]
Members
76 posts
8,299 battles

Was anyone able to run multiple divisions simultaneously in clan brawls? We did not try but curious. I see that a certain clan had like 280 battles logged for the one brawling session? Am I reading that right (NA server 1st place)?

Additionally, if all it takes is a large clan size to play multiple divisions and with wins at a 50% rate then that isn't really competitive is it? Its just throwing bodies at the brawl and win by attrition. No prestige or skill necessary.

Brawls need a complete overhaul in my opinion... and this is my first time participating. We had an 80% win rate but only got in 24 battles and won 19 (lost 5). I loved the rewards though... CRAZY!

Edited by Trademark_15

[OO7]
Members
5,758 posts
12,700 battles
On 9/22/2019 at 5:05 AM, Trademark_15 said:

Was anyone able to run multiple divisions simultaneously in clan brawls? We did not try but curious. I see that a certain clan had like 280 battles logged for the one brawling session? Am I reading that right (NA server 1st place)?

Additionally, if all it takes is a large clan size to play multiple divisions and with wins at a 50% rate then that isn't really competitive is it? Its just throwing bodies at the brawl and win by attrition. No prestige or skill necessary.

Brawls need a complete overhaul in my opinion... and this is my first time participating. We had an 80% win rate but only got in 24 battles and won 19 (lost 5). I loved the rewards though... CRAZY!

It is actually impressive that that clan was able to keep a positive win rate. Shocked a pile of us. 

• Cool 1