You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Hey WG Drop The Price Of Those NON Bonus Admirals And We Can Deal

8 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,157 posts
19,267 battles

Listen WG I give credit where credit is due its great you have given us some more real life Admirals I am happy there here but your selling them the same price as Fake Admirals that have traits.

Drop the price by say 750 or even 500 hundred doubloons and you got yourself a deal because i will take a Horace Hood and a Friedrich Bonte off your hands in no time.

regards

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles

They are a bit on the pricey side and is one reason I won't buy one even though I like the unique portraits. At $7.50 US a pop, they are just to expensive. It really does not take that much time to grind up a captain to ten points, it is the last few points that seem to take forever. Heck I have dismissed lots of captains, many with 10 points, because I don't care for that anime stuff. 

• Cool 1

[CAG-1]
Members
1,872 posts

I understand they were real commanders on doomed ships in wars past... but I can't justify paying anything for them if they do not have a unique capability. Otherwise there's nothing to distinguish these commanders and justify the expense compared to your average randomly generated commander that everybody gets for free.

Especially not for doubloons. Credits maybe but real money with no skills?

Pass.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
18,446 posts
11,392 battles

I think the justification is that a 10pt Cmdr is 183k FXP. That is over 5200 dubs on sale, which is over $20. So $6 for 1,500 is on sale? Personally, I don't see the value and if they were cheaper, I might be interested. The 4M credit funky looking ones are just fine for me.

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The 4M credit funky looking ones are just fine for me.

I bought one of the French "funky space" ones for my Saint Louis just to have a captain on her. I had earned one of the space camos so at least there was a theme...  The Mad Max captains are just too much for me, much like the anime ones. I got that captain Azuma and one day the wife happened to see it. She wanted to know why I had a pair of breasts with a head on top of them as a captain....... I dismissed her immediately..... The captain, not the wife...

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
18,446 posts
11,392 battles
22 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I bought one of the French "funky space" ones for my Saint Louis just to have a captain on her. I had earned one of the space camos so at least there was a theme...  The Mad Max captains are just too much for me, much like the anime ones. I got that captain Azuma and one day the wife happened to see it. She wanted to know why I had a pair of breasts with a head on top of them as a captain....... I dismissed her immediately..... The captain, not the wife...

:Smile_teethhappy:

I don't find anime sexy, but at least they are 10 pt Cmdrs. I did get the space dolphin to go with my ARP Bear and space lizard. So some dude or dudette with makeup is no biggie. :)

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
3,832 posts
9,054 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

I think the justification is that a 10pt Cmdr is 183k FXP. That is over 5200 dubs on sale, which is over $20. So $6 for 1,500 is on sale? Personally, I don't see the value and if they were cheaper, I might be interested. The 4M credit funky looking ones are just fine for me.

I bought about 150M worth of those commanders.

They are great for dumping on ships that I don't play that often.

Members
1,505 posts
6,503 battles

I'm glad to have Captain Azuma from Azur Lane as the captain of my Nagato.  :-)

I was interested in anime before I was interested in my fiance'.  She can deal with it.  :-D