Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
centarina

I got the best compliment you can get

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,089
[Y0L0]
Members
10,059 posts
15,092 battles

I don't get many of these,    but this is ultimate compliment  .    did  it in ranked sprint.   I was in my scharnhorst with  tank build 19 pointer and he was in boise.      did 48k dmg on him.     (boise is pretty strong I have to admit)      anyway,   after 12k matches, I know how to shoot  :D

aimbot.jpg

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,054
[PVE]
Members
18,437 posts
11,392 battles
6 minutes ago, centarina said:

I don't get many of these,    but this is ultimate compliment  .    did  it in ranked sprint.   I was in my scharnhorst with  tank build 19 pointer and he was in boise.      did 48k dmg on him.     (boise is pretty strong I have to admit)      anyway,   after 12k matches, I know how to shoot  :D

aimbot.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,104
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,037 posts
17,200 battles

You should be proud.

Scharnhurst cant hit crap.... :Smile_Default:

I love those kind of compliments.....

Been banned 4 times by using my aimbot.... lol...

......

Anyways , anytime your accused of cheating and its skill, is the best ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
805
[-K-]
Members
1,169 posts
16,493 battles

How about having a WG employee say on-stream that he's opening an investigation on your account because him and 6 others firing at the same time couldn't hit your Tashkent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
880
[WOLFC]
Members
2,127 posts
12,083 battles
22 minutes ago, centarina said:

I don't get many of these,    but this is ultimate compliment  .   

I'm envious ... I've only gotten one of those in 4 years ... but it wasn't as "good" as this one. :Smile_great:  Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
698
[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
1,151 posts
4,464 battles
23 minutes ago, grumpymunky said:

How about having a WG employee say on-stream that he's opening an investigation on your account because him and 6 others firing at the same time couldn't hit your Tashkent?

Is that similar to when you Dev strike them? :Smile_coin:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
805
[-K-]
Members
1,169 posts
16,493 battles
7 minutes ago, Stand_Alone97 said:

Is that similar to when you Dev strike them? :Smile_coin:

That gets your whole division investigated. :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×