You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ironeagle144

Clan Brawls

22 comments in this topic

Members
485 posts
12,760 battles

Same thing for us. 4 minutes and waiting. Not sure what's wrong. WG messed up the time yet again, at least. 

Time has only existed for thousands of years. WG still can't figure it out. 

[PVE]
Members
18,316 posts
11,313 battles

7pm EST to midnight EST corresponds to 2300-0400 UTC

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/clan-brawl-088/

I would guess that either not many are playing Clan Brawl with you right now, or it should have been 0000 UTC if it starts at 8pm EST.

Members
485 posts
12,760 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

7pm EST to midnight EST corresponds to 2300-0400 UTC

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/clan-brawl-088/

I would guess that either not many are playing Clan Brawl with you right now, or it should have been 0000 UTC if it starts at 8pm EST.

We have other players who have already played three brawl games. But three other divs have waited for over half an hour. 

So clearly it's started at 6 CDT. 

Can WG's servers not handle this many teams queuing at the same time? 

Is Boris just drunk? 

We may never know. 

[PVE]
Members
18,316 posts
11,313 battles
Just now, saintsfan1622000 said:

We have other players who have already played three brawl games. But three other divs have waited for over half an hour. 

So clearly it's started at 6 CDT. 

Could be the servers. The Wiki was timing out earlier today.

Just now, saintsfan1622000 said:

Can WG's servers not handle this many teams queuing at the same time? 

Is Boris just drunk? 

We may never know. 

Supposedly you can have more than one team playing at a time, but maybe it is still capped at the 2 for Clan Battles?

Members
2,598 posts
7,417 battles

We haven’t had any issues with getting battles (running three teams concurrently) but we’re only getting credit for one mission (the credits) instead of all three - nothing in the missions or online says they’re sequential but they’re acting as such in game. 

Members
485 posts
12,760 battles

My clan has had three teams trying to get a game for an hour and 20 minutes and NONE of us have been able to get a game. I've seen other clans have teams get 10 games or more so far. 

So we've sat here for 1:20 with no games. 

@FemennenIy

@Kami

@Sub_Octavian

Members
2,598 posts
7,417 battles

I’ve seen a number of people posting with that problem, restarting the client and re divisioning doesn’t always seem to work. Just ran into a clan that said this was their first battle after sitting waiting for two hours (with pulling out of the queue and rejoining)

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[ICBM]
Members
649 posts
14,473 battles
38 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Why don't you guys exit and try re-queueing?  We've had no issues since it started at 7 est. 

Same here, no issues...

[R-F]
Members
1,584 posts
9,601 battles

Was this event meant to have matchmaking based on the previous clan battles season?  From looking at who's complaining and who's not it seems like the people who couldn't get battles are teams that finished near the top of the standings, and the people reporting no problems were not as high up.

EDIT: Now looking at the standings in-game, I see that several of the top clans were able to play and win many battles.  So, so much for that theory I guess.

Edited by Brhinosaurus

[BOATC]
Members
341 posts
7,126 battles
12 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Was this event meant to have matchmaking based on the previous clan battles season?  From looking at who's complaining and who's not it seems like the people who couldn't get battles are teams that finished near the top of the standings, and the people reporting no problems were not as high up.

EDIT: Now looking at the standings in-game, I see that several of the top clans were able to play and win many battles.  So, so much for that theory I guess.

A bunch of people from my clan were also having this issue, and we're certainly nowhere near the top of the rankings.

[SS238]
Members
297 posts
29,487 battles

We had no issues waiting in the que. What we had issues with was being put up against opponents win hurricane and typhoon while we are a Gale 3. There was a lot of seal clubbing going on.