You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JaysUsedBoatParts

When is next regular ranked? and I need a clan that is active CB and ranked

4 comments in this topic

Members
339 posts
601 battles

My first sprint is over ranked out in my fav class. I did try a few other classes but with no success I came back to my roots and finished the sprint.

attached is a replay for clan leaders too consider me.  

With all that said when is the next regular ranked and what tier should I be practicing for it? thanks

masterdd.wowsreplay

Members
6 posts
2,818 battles

We played over 300 clan battles last season (CRUEL) check us out if you think we would be a good fit for you send in an application We have a couple of open spots We have a discord channel use it mainly for Clan battle comps but not necessary to use it. o7 

• Cool 1

[TDR]
Members
375 posts
6,263 battles
57 minutes ago, JaysUsedBoatParts said:

My first sprint is over ranked out in my fav class. I did try a few other classes but with no success I came back to my roots and finished the sprint.

attached is a replay for clan leaders too consider me.  

With all that said when is the next regular ranked and what tier should I be practicing for it? thanks

masterdd.wowsreplay

Congrats on ranking out, the coal is nice. Haven’t heard anything in the next ranked season but I would guess it’s T10. Purely a guess tho.

TDR is recruiting a few. Good people, semi-competitive. Discord is needed though. Check us out on this discord link if you like. Should be running 2-4 clan brawl teams tonight depending on time you pop in.

https://discord.gg/RuwXMW

Edited by ditka_Fatdog
  • Cool 1