You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mopic312

Vote to NOT allow last man standing to keep star.

7 comments in this topic

Members
84 posts
9,637 battles

OK, this one has gotta to be punished by he players.  There needs to be a voting system that if the last guy standing at the end of a Ranked Battle should or should not save their star.  maybe 3/4 vote or the whole team (who's not in your clan) can vote to allow you to save your star.

Its one thing to not have a good game or just a newbie, but completely different when you aren't even trying...I know this can be a little tricky, but man,  I've watched time and time again people sitting in the back of the map doing Nothing to accomplish any objectives or supporting the team only to come alive at the end of a loosing battle just to save their stars on 3/4 damage enemy ships.

• Funny 2
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 4

[LODGE]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,681 posts
4,491 battles

Well since the star is NOT for last Man standing your argument is flawed.

It goes to the guy or gal on the losing team who got the most XP.

So um... Yeah. Might wanna rethink that guy.

[MEIST]
Members
1,268 posts
4,879 battles

You don't save a star for just being the last one. You get it for earning more exp than everyone else on the team. To get more exp you have to be doing something and not just sitting in the back.

[NAUT]
Beta Testers
1,009 posts
8,290 battles

I don't see a vote...
But I vote for highest xp to keep the star. Because ya know.. they did something even if the rest didn't. 

[5D]
Members
3,010 posts
19,078 battles

Saved many stars this last ranked battle season without being the last one standing. Your premise is flawed OP. It sounds like you should learn to carry harder instead of getting aft hurt.

For the record, I don't like this save a star method. I feel that there should be a whole different system in place where players on all teams need to meet certain conditions to win stars. That way potatoes don't get carried up the ranks for no reason.