Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheBlackWind

So, like a bunch of others, I have this coupon...

5 comments in this topic

[NAUT]
Beta Testers
1,009 posts
8,296 battles

I'm considering getting a premium CV with it. I have Saipan so the others are on the table. I'm not particularly good with CV's but I enjoy them on occasion. Coupon expires in less than two hours so I'm looking for some quick advice :) I guess at this point Kaga and Ark Royal are the most tempting. Is the German one worth the extra money over Kaga?

[WOLF9]
Members
229 posts
892 battles

The majority will probably tell you to go for the Kaga. Not a CV guy, but that's what I expect.

[PVE]
Members
1,455 posts
12,858 battles

I don't have Kaga but do have Graf Zeppelin.

The Graf can be great however, it takes lots of practice to "git gud" with the CV. The planes are very delicate and managing your speed boost is the only way to stay in the air long enough to do large amounts of damage.

The other added bonus is you can slap in a secondary build captain and go all pew pew in co-op!

So if you want an extra challenging CV that comes with co-op gun play fun then Graf is it.

Edited by Rabbitt81
  • Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
12,037 posts
21,571 battles
53 minutes ago, Rabbitt81 said:

The other added bonus is you can slap in a secondary build captain and go all pew pew in co-op!

So if you want an extra challenging CV that comes with co-op gun play fun then Graf is it.

lol, got a CQE type kill against a Shok doing that very thing last night.

Sign in to follow this