You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Destroyer_KuroshioKai

Doing Haida things in Ranked Sprint

5 comments in this topic

[CUTER]
Members
3,160 posts
12,676 battles

Heres a game going over a really strong ranked DD, Haida.  This game has some decent flanking to provide my team with shots.  To note, I dont normally make that play, but since we had the middle cap I wasnt needed on the cap to take it, so I chose to collapse the enemy team down by spotting and chasing their Fiji that was trying to hold their flank.  As things sometimes do, my team starts dying, and I explain what I am thinking to try to salvage the game.  

• Cool 3

[GRETA]
[GRETA]
Members
527 posts
15,871 battles

More of a case of the enemy team screwing up than anything. All the Akat had to do was stay with the Fiji and push from B to A together. The Akat can then camp B and get fire support from A and win from points.

Good comeback at the end.

[CUTER]
Members
3,160 posts
12,676 battles
5 hours ago, AbyssAngkor said:

More of a case of the enemy team screwing up than anything. All the Akat had to do was stay with the Fiji and push from B to A together. The Akat can then camp B and get fire support from A and win from points.

Good comeback at the end.

If the Fiji was anything other than a RN CL I would agree.  How ever  it’s not.  You defeat that by going bow into the Fiji, shooting him if spotted to kill him.  From there just keep your guns going on Akatsuki if you have no shots on Fiji.  Akatsuki At distance required to spot you is going to lose that trade in most cases, especially if you can get all three guns on target and the Akatsuki made the mistake of building TAE instead of BFT.

Edited by Destroyer_KuroshioKai

[O-PN]
[O-PN]
Members
2,108 posts
4,424 battles
6 hours ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:
Spoiler

Heres a game going over a really strong ranked DD, Haida.  This game has some decent flanking to provide my team with shots.  To note, I dont normally make that play, but since we had the middle cap I wasnt needed on the cap to take it, so I chose to collapse the enemy team down by spotting and chasing their Fiji that was trying to hold their flank.  As things sometimes do, my team starts dying, and I explain what I am thinking to try to salvage the game.  

Take one of my ranked battles and voice-over w/ post battle commentary......
I've posted 4 of 5 I uploaded over this ranked season using Mahan -- "No cap 4 U..." or final ranked battle would be a suggested pick.

Edited by NoSoMo

[CUTER]
Members
3,160 posts
12,676 battles
1 hour ago, NoSoMo said:

Take one of my ranked battles and voice-over w/ post battle commentary......
I've posted 4 of 5 I uploaded over this ranked season using Mahan -- "No cap 4 U..." or final ranked battle would be a suggested pick.

If I understand that you want me to do a replay analysis on your games?