Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoSoMo

360 DD games played -- This is my rank sprint s8....

4 comments in this topic

[O-PN]
Members
2,108 posts
4,424 battles

So it says I've got 360 games in destroyers overall in randoms and here is a few videos of my latest ranked.  I record a fair amount of matches but due to the music, I have to upload them as replays.  In total I've got 864 randoms NOT in CVs, which includes the first ~350 games over 2 years where I didn't really care much about learning the fine details.   I go over my matches and watch what I did and didn't do.  I didn't really start playing until the "new" CVs dropped, learning tactics and positioning, watching from above.  It wasn't until about April that I started to learn/play other classes, so I guess one might say I've got about 6-7 months worth of meaningful play into the game, in particular I didn't start DD play up until the first of June per my ship acquisition record.  3 games in Sims, 22 in Mahan to rank out...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by NoSoMo
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles

So what your saying is you had enough and started to learn how to play the game, I would say good for you, I know I got to about 2.5k games and realised I was horrible at this, some might say I still am.

So I set myself to improve, I am no unicum by any means, but by taking the time to learn I built up my damage, xp and wr, not for anyone else to see, but for myself, to show my personal improvement.

So again good luck with it all, and hope you apply what your learning for many wins to come in the end, I wish more people would apply themselves like this.

• Cool 1

[O-PN]
Members
2,108 posts
4,424 battles
6 hours ago, NoLoveForPhatShips said:

@NoSoMo

Wut?

Lol DD main?

Good for you buddy never too late:Smile_honoring:

Well I was playing in other ships, but there was a clear need for DDs to do a job that wan't being done.  They kept sitting back with other ships, no caps being held or pushes suppressed.   As CV power was nerfed with every patch, and DDs still not doing anything, it was natural to switch to them.  Those who played refused to learn CVs, since I knew CVs I knew the tactics for evasion, it wasn't difficult to deal with them.  With the french destroyer line requiring cruiser-like tactics, it may be a natural transition once all of the quirks are learned. 

Edited by NoSoMo

Sign in to follow this