You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rep0

Questions about finding a clan based on number of clan battles and win rate in them

6 comments in this topic

[Y0L0]
Members
27 posts
7,275 battles

How do I look for clans based on their win rate (in clan battles) and number of clan battles?

It appears that wows numbers just lookings at non relevant statistics when sorting clans.

Yes I'm looking for a clan battle clan for clan battles.

[RNG]
Members
662 posts
4,076 battles
7 hours ago, rep0 said:

How do I look for clans based on their win rate (in clan battles) and number of clan battles?

It appears that wows numbers just lookings at non relevant statistics when sorting clans.

Yes I'm looking for a clan battle clan for clan battles.

If you're looking for a clan that does clan battles, I would look in-game at the clan ratings tab. There, you can see the clans that achieved a certain league during the different seasons. That's how I found my current clan. One thing to note is look at the past 3 seasons to get a good idea of where the clan usually reaches.

[Y0L0]
Members
27 posts
7,275 battles

Ah thanks I will look into that havn't seen that part of the ingame client yet.

[QQ7]
Members
483 posts
3,644 battles

The clan you were just in [RWBY] is a storm league clan. They do CB's obviously.

I'm not sure what your goal is here exactly. There are plenty of clans that do CB's and CB Seasons run in cycles. The previous season ended not too long ago and I'd imagine the next one is in late October or Early November. Whichever comes first. The clan you choose, you can't be picky of. Other clans take notice of clan hopping and that can hurt you in the long term. If you're only wanting a clan to do CB's and not participate with the clan itself, then that's also gonna hurt you.

Wherever you land in (Again) hope you stay with that clan.

-My 2 cents on it.

• Cool 1

[-WTP-]
Members
952 posts
8,202 battles

Another word of advice. Spamming "can I join" on recruitment threads without actually reading the clans requirements can be very off-putting to most.