abner444

Arpeggio of blue steel

13 comments in this topic

[-TF-]
Members
4 posts
1,438 battles

As you are all aware some of us have the arpeggio collection. Now the question is now that they are implementing submarines, will we be able to finish the collection with I-401 submarine with the mental model Iona? because i would really like to have the complete collection even if it means buying with doubloons!

01 Box Front.jpg

02 Box Rear.jpg

04 Front Cover.jpg

05 Back Cover.jpg

03 Front.jpg

04 Back.jpg

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
10,703 posts
12,355 battles

Would be nice if they renewed the contract / Collab. And if not I will just have to say up all the Blue colored Camo I can for when the I-400 sub arrives in game and make do with that,

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,537 posts
23,511 battles
54 minutes ago, abner444 said:

As you are all aware some of us have the arpeggio collection. Now the question is now that they are implementing submarines, will we be able to finish the collection with I-401 submarine with the mental model Iona? because i would really like to have the complete collection even if it means buying with doubloons!

01 Box Front.jpg

02 Box Rear.jpg

04 Front Cover.jpg

05 Back Cover.jpg

03 Front.jpg

04 Back.jpg

It seems that they had some idea with the I-401, since she was in the gamefiles as a T11 ship. But it reached not even a state, were they made a model. It showed only a low tier  IJN DD/CL when you clicked on it.

Iona was avaible as a captain. I cannot send you a screenshot, since I'm still at work.

[WOLF8]
Members
5,618 posts
5,337 battles

If WG can somehow manage a new contract with the IP holders of ARP in Japan, then I don't see why not. :fish_book:

That is, IF they can. :Smile_hiding:

[SALVO]
Members
22,901 posts
23,445 battles

Not that I like anime (cuz I don't), but just because one contract ended is no barrier to getting another one.  It all comes down to whether the owners of ARP and WG can come to some agreement.

Thinking about it, like some have said, it has been a few years since the ARP collaboration.  And there are undoubtedly new players in WoWS, so maybe those new players would be a reason to do it.

Honestly, I don't know how these contracts work.  I suppose that WG pays ARP's owner for a license to use ARP ships, etc.

Stepping back, it'd be nice if part of doing a second collaboration included updating the ARP skins to include the basic camo bonuses (i.e. the -3% and -4% bonuses), and perhaps add some unique benefits to each so that each ARP Kongo and ARP Myoko clone were nothing more than perfect replicas of each other beyond the skins.  It'd also be nice if the Takao wasn't a perfect clone of the Atago.

I tend to doubt that anything will every come of it, but ya never know.

[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,898 posts
10,502 battles

3-W9JDQgB.thumb.jpg.76d9dcaf1bd145167d884de421e9480c.jpg

Funny that they had Ionas model in-game for the event but never did anything with it.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
Supertester
22,771 posts
12,773 battles
17 minutes ago, Shigure_DD said:

3-W9JDQgB.thumb.jpg.76d9dcaf1bd145167d884de421e9480c.jpg

Funny that they had Ionas model in-game for the event but never did anything with it.

They must have done the artwork when the ARP event was going on so they may still have the right to use it...maybe.