You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

30% coupon expired, damn

9 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,979 posts
10,813 battles

I actually wanted to use it too, LOL. Talk about depressing.

I blame it on the wife and kids for distracting me.

• Cool 1

[BS]
Members
1,979 posts
10,813 battles

Maybe just maybe, my sacrifice was not in vain... Maybe they'll see my activity of browsing through the store but not buying something and use it for their possible price lowering scheme they have going on.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,921 posts
26,925 battles
Just now, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Did we all get one? Or was this something personal? 

No, just the one everyone get's on his anniversary of joining the game.

• Cool 1

Members
739 posts
7,780 battles
1 hour ago, HorrorRoach said:

I actually wanted to use it too, LOL. Talk about depressing.

I blame it on the wife and kids for distracting me.

I had just decided to pick up something... logged in to see it was expired.... so be it :\ I'll keep my money then!

[BS]
Members
1,979 posts
10,813 battles

Why does it need to expire after 3 days? If it lasted 7 days, it'd overlap with payday more often. It's really sad that I need to wait A YEAR to get another one. I get that you shouldn't throw around discounts like that, because the consumer will just wait for them constantly, but if it's a once a year thing... It doesn't need to be so "fleeting" or whatever.

[-KAK-]
Members
585 posts
10,942 battles
3 hours ago, HorrorRoach said:

Why does it need to expire after 3 days? If it lasted 7 days, it'd overlap with payday more often. It's really sad that I need to wait A YEAR to get another one. I get that you shouldn't throw around discounts like that, because the consumer will just wait for them constantly, but if it's a once a year thing... It doesn't need to be so "fleeting" or whatever.

It's weird. I started playing WOT a bit this past winter, and it seems like I get coupons every week or two there... Here, I can't remember the last coupon I saw.

(The killer thing is that I won't buy a whole lot of stuff in WOT because I'm not good enough to use it... Here, if they gave me a coupon I'd definitely buy something)