Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Navalpride33

Smolensk - Before you say anything

5 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
10,660 posts
18,555 battles

Before anyone says... The Smolensk is this or that... I am on a tier 10 SC event... I will tell you how tier 10 is a dumpster fire for all the different reasons.... Here is the PIC...

image.thumb.png.a72c373c3ec903f9b57ced5a50d805fa.png

Comparing tier 10 last year or even 2 years ago to this event... I can conclude its the worst tier in the game...

I had someone in chat accuse someone of a "adult" crime.... Tier 10 is not like any other tiers FOR SURE!

Mogador 18748 DMG

Hak            8000 DMG

Alasce       1190 DMG

Hak            8000 DMG

[SIAS]
Members
321 posts
13,694 battles

From my perspective, more than any boat on a red team right now, a Smolensk has an immediate kill me now before I unbalance the match label on it. I am also sure I am not the only player that feels that way. It will likely suck a bit til the next OP ship is released but you should expect to be focused to oblivion some games even if it means a CV has to deplane itself to do so.

Edited by TheTrickpony
  • Cool 1

[DOG]
Members
692 posts
11,827 battles
5 minutes ago, TheTrickpony said:

From my perspective, more than any boat on a red team right now, a Smolensk has an immediate kill me now before I unbalance the match label on it. I am also sure I am not the only player that feels that way. It will likely suck a bit til the next OP ship is released but you should expect to be focused to oblivion some games even if it means a CV has to deplne itself to do so.

I feel the same about the Friesland.

[CVA16]
Members
5,391 posts
16,210 battles
22 hours ago, TheTrickpony said:

It will likely suck a bit til the next OP ship is released but you should expect to be focused to oblivion some games

Remember when that "honor" was reserved for the Atlanta and then Belfast?

[_S_B_]
Members
477 posts
17,801 battles
On 9/21/2019 at 6:54 PM, Sabot_100 said:

Remember when that "honor" was reserved for the Atlanta and then Belfast?

With so many other good premiums & more tech tree line these days the Atlanta and Belfast don't seem to be quite as hated. When I first got my Belfast I had players on my own team firing at me a couple of times.:Smile_hiding: I do start to drool though still when I get a T5 to T7 match up in my Belfast or Atlanta. :Smile_playing:

Edited by dust340man

Sign in to follow this