Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FrodoFraggin

Stream Takeaway

10 comments in this topic

[EQRN]
Members
2,024 posts
17,405 battles

Brit Cruiser split - largely cool with this, but lots of paper ships, and the choice of Devonshire over... lots of other noteworthy Counties is.. meh :cap_old:

German BB buffs - not happening :cap_old:

Russian BB nerfs - happening (they didn't explicitly say this, but came as close to saying it as one could without saying it) :cap_like:

New Scenarios - not happening :fish_palm:, but effort to return existing ones on-going :cap_like:

Night time mode - never happening :cap_viking: just a one off with Cherry Blossom; I like Cherry Blossom, but the night effects were half-[edited], WG should have put in more effort before saying "never again"  

Italian Legendary Commander - wont be a grind fest, earnable through collection :cap_like:

Codes - they all worked, even when they returned an error (due to "technical issues") - check port to see that you did or did not receive anything after entering a code.

Edited by FrodoFraggin
  • Cool 6

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,721 posts
4,630 battles
1 hour ago, FrodoFraggin said:

New Scenarios - not happening :fish_palm:, but effort to return existing ones on-going :cap_like:

Night time mode - never happening :cap_viking: just a one off with Cherry Blossom; I like Cherry Blossom, but the night effects were half-[edited], WG should have put in more effort before saying "never again"  

Booooo !!

IMO the night action in Cherry Blossom is fun, though it could be developed more.  I think spotlights have a place if they could be modeled.  Night does highly reward radar cruisers, which WG might want to avoid like the plague.

And a sub scenario or two seems perfect.

#GiveMeBackMyCherry

• Cool 1

[MLPVA]
Members
350 posts
4,012 battles
1 hour ago, FrodoFraggin said:

German BB buffs - not happening :cap_old:

Excuse me, but why the hell not?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
399 posts
10,510 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

. . .

#GiveMeBackMyCherry

it'll grow back; takes about 4-5 years of non-use

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,187 posts
3 hours ago, FrodoFraggin said:

The spreadsheets say they’re fine :cap_wander:

No STRONK German ships make russian captains leaky in the peepee causes rust problems .

Sign in to follow this