moretti6

Where is my 457mm conq??

16 comments in this topic

Members
54 posts
4,414 battles

Hi, i come back from a time (1 or 2 patch -because work) ,and now see conqueror dnt have the 457mm ?!?!? , and now is on thunderer and if i want use that need buy ANOTHER ship ?? I FEEL CHEATED WG

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,749 posts
5,268 battles

All your 457 mm's are belong to us!   

[YETI]
Beta Testers
2,917 posts
23,982 battles

They take your money and in reality you don't really own anything    hehehehehehehe.

[NSC]
Members
140 posts
11 minutes ago, moretti6 said:

Hi, i come back from a time (1 or 2 patch -because work) ,and now see conqueror dnt have the 457mm ?!?!? , and now is on thunderer and if i want use that need buy ANOTHER ship ?? I FEEL CHEATED WG

Yepper, the 457 mm was taken from the Conq and replaced with credits/dabloons. I think they should ask players before they decide to just take a module away. Its kinda like buying a car, ya drive it for a year and then the manufacturer decides to come to your house  overnight, open your car door, and take your in-dash GPS system, leaving a note, "Hey I'm giving it to someone else".

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

Members
9,048 posts
10,235 battles

Anyone who just knew this was going to happen, raise your hand.

Every darn one of us should be raising his/her/their hand, right now.

Well played, WG, well played.

Although, to be fair, very few actually used the 457's on Conq.

Members
77 posts
9,115 battles

i played it all the time, as a personal challenge. It was the ship i got the legendary module for and found the ship to act like a t10 Warspite which we wanted all along, albeit a sub par contender at tier 10.

im truly saddened losing the Conqueror 457, as ludicrous as the guns' dispersion was, greater than the GK even. 

• Cool 1

[NSC]
Members
140 posts
On 9/18/2019 at 5:06 PM, TheKrimzonDemon said:

But at least we bought it with the option, I used the 457mm guns for broadside hits and they were devastating. My feelings about taking my guns? Its just like when you buy a car with all the options and the dealer comes to your house and takes the radio back. Hahahaha

Edited by Sirzin_6

[WOLF3]
Members
23,720 posts
21,154 battles
On 9/18/2019 at 5:06 PM, TheKrimzonDemon said:

When WG announced Thunderer was a thing instead of just fixing the 457s on Conq, yes, this should have been quite clear.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,190 posts
6,127 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

When WG announced Thunderer was a thing instead of just fixing the 457s on Conq, yes, this should have been quite clear.

Yep. And Slava is taking Kremlin's alternate guns sooner or later. Now the only thing to do will is wait and see what alternate Kurfurst we get.

[WOLF3]
Members
23,720 posts
21,154 battles
31 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Yep. And Slava is taking Kremlin's alternate guns sooner or later. Now the only thing to do will is wait and see what alternate Kurfurst we get.

For fun, I predict the next ship that will lose its alternate gun option for the sake of a Premium Ship will be Mogami.

1.  Mogami will lose her 155mm x15 gun option, she will only have her 203mm guns.

2.  WG will say that with her having only 203mm guns, she will be consistent with IJN Cruiser progression, because tech tree IJN Cruisers from Tier V on are all 203mm armed CAs.

3.  WG will make a Premium CL version of one of Mogami's sisters, Mikuma, Suzuya, or Kumano.

4.  WG will put Mogami's 155mm x15 gun option on them.

5.  Profit.

6.  Existing tech tree Mogami-CL users will be SOL like Conqueror-457 users.

[UTWE]
Members
340 posts
5,366 battles
On 9/27/2019 at 3:19 AM, HazeGrayUnderway said:

For fun, I predict the next ship that will lose its alternate gun option for the sake of a Premium Ship will be Mogami.

1.  Mogami will lose her 155mm x15 gun option, she will only have her 203mm guns.

2.  WG will say that with her having only 203mm guns, she will be consistent with IJN Cruiser progression, because tech tree IJN Cruisers from Tier V on are all 203mm armed CAs.

3.  WG will make a Premium CL version of one of Mogami's sisters, Mikuma, Suzuya, or Kumano.

4.  WG will put Mogami's 155mm x15 gun option on them.

5.  Profit.

6.  Existing tech tree Mogami-CL users will be SOL like Conqueror-457 users.

Lol this is so amazing and sadly very probable. Especially the excuse for them doing it lol.

Members
357 posts

The plus side is, the Thunderer's guns are more powerful and more consistent than the Conqueror with the 457mm guns ever was. Also, the Thunderer can handle like a Conquerer with the Legendary module, without having to sacrifice stealth, plus DFAA to boost that ridonkulous AA you already have

downside is the nerfed heal, but that's about it

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.