You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Biz T10 Push!

4 comments in this topic

[CNO]
Members
6,796 posts
20,424 battles

DDs got the center (my right flank covered).  Izumo running wide left.  I push the seam and get to chew on a Yamato...followed by an Alsace....followed by an MA.  10, 9, 8...and a bit of DDs and CAs to boot.  Biz..even with those motley 15 inchers...can do the job with good support and nice terrain protection.

Edited by Soshi_Sone
  • Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
26,737 posts
32,125 battles

People playing tier 8 BBs should realize that they still have big guns that can seriously hurt tier 10 cruisers, and are often more than capable of hurting tier 10 BBs as well.  This isn't to say that as a bottom tier BB one shouldn't be somewhat more cautious, given that your HP pool isn't as large as a top tier BB's.  But all of the BBs at tier 8 have either 15" or 16" main guns.  The 15's may be a smidge small, but they're definitely more than capable of putting a major hurt on any cruiser.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,246 posts
4,975 battles

If I have a claim to fame on these forums it is with my oft-repeated assertion that  the vast majority of Tier VIII ships are competitive against their Tier X counterparts. You just have to pay a little more attention and have an exit strategy.

[--V--]
Members
1,585 posts
14,625 battles
4 hours ago, KingCakeBaby said:

If I have a claim to fame on these forums it is with my oft-repeated assertion that  the vast majority of Tier VIII ships are competitive against their Tier X counterparts. You just have to pay a little more attention and have an exit strategy.

Absolutely - to me, the major difference one must keep in mind is the 30,000+  HP diff between a T8 and a Yammy, Montana etc.   And reload speed.  Most T10's are 4-6 seconds faster than a T8.