You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
XurMP

IT'S BACK BOIS AND GRILS :D

22 comments in this topic

[DCMA]
Members
596 posts
12,231 battles

I don't care too much for the birthday (congrats anyways WG :cap_like:) but they finally brought AA Defense Expert back :D

You probably don't care too much about it but as you probably can see I only had 2 before 8.0 because I only played IJN ships and those two were from Atlanta games. 

Time to farm some AA flags everyone :D

AA Defense Expert is back boyyy.png

Edited by XurMP
typo

[DCMA]
Members
596 posts
12,231 battles
58 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

RIP Liquidator skill...

Hello AA Defense Expert (patch 0.8.8-   )

It's not impossible to get (got one with Z-52 2 patched ago in a FdG that basically didn't knew what DCP is) but it's just insanely hard nowadays, flooding MUST have the high DOT because it's a relatively hard to get in opposition to fires that literally all ships in the game with the exception of Minotaur (no kidding) can get more than a few per game

Members
268 posts
13,103 battles
14 minutes ago, XurMP said:

It's not impossible to get (got one with Z-52 2 patched ago in a FdG that basically didn't knew what DCP is) but it's just insanely hard nowadays, flooding MUST have the high DOT because it's a relatively hard to get in opposition to fires that literally all ships in the game with the exception of Minotaur (no kidding) can get more than a few per game

Well, it is impossible to get now, since the ability to get it was removed.

[WORX]
Members
14,357 posts
20,908 battles
22 minutes ago, XurMP said:

???

I can see you did not see the patch.... An achievement no longer in the game is indeed impossible....

No one can get a liquidator.

• Cool 1

[DCMA]
Members
596 posts
12,231 battles
14 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

???

I can see you did not see the patch.... An achievement no longer in the game is indeed impossible....

No one can get a liquidator.

15 hours ago, wjp120 said:

Well, it is impossible to get now, since the ability to get it was removed.

Not sure now but around 0.8.6 (maybe 0.8.5, not sure when this game was) was still possible even with the nerfed flooding. Sure, insanely hard to get but not impossible.

Just to clarify, the achievement I got is Liquidator

Liquidator Z-52 (nerfed floading) detailed screen.png

Liquidator Z-52 (nerfed floading).png

• Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
14,357 posts
20,908 battles
42 minutes ago, XurMP said:

Just to clarify, the achievement I got is Liquidator

Read the patch notes.... Liquidator achievement is no longer in the game as of patch 0.8.8.

• Cool 1

[DVYJC]
Members
4,511 posts
12,307 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Read the patch notes.... Liquidator achievement is no longer in the game as of patch 0.8.8.

So is that task removed from campaigns? Because that would be amazing, I've had it uncompleted in my campaign task list since forever.

[WORX]
Members
14,357 posts
20,908 battles
4 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

So is that task removed from campaigns?

It has to be updated and/or remind the powers at be, the achievement of Liquidator is no longer in the game... You might want to ask them if it will affect current achievement in the campaigns

@Femennenly

Can you clarify @RainbowFartingUnicorn question even further for him? Thanks

• Cool 1

[DVYJC]
Members
4,511 posts
12,307 battles
6 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

It has to be updated and/or remind the powers at be, the achievement of Liquidator is no longer in the game... You might want to ask them if it will affect current achievement in the campaigns

@Femennenly

Can you clarify @RainbowFartingUnicorn question even further for him? Thanks

@Femennenly, this would be AH-MAZING. Now that Tier IV carriers are less painful, I finally ground out Ranger and can do the carrier tasks for the Science of Victory campaign for 100% completion. That damned Task 8, Mission 6 - "Earn 1 Liquidator Achievement" is the only one eluding me because I didn't have this campaign completed this far until after the flooding changes.

Edited by RainbowFartingUnicorn

[ARGSY]
Members
25,639 posts
19,737 battles
4 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

That's a shame. It's a rare achievement, but I managed a few of those.

1 hour ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

That damned Task 8, Mission 6 - "Earn 1 Liquidator Achievement" is the only one eluding me because I didn't have this campaign completed this far until after the flooding changes.

Tagging @Bualar as he is on the developer team in St Pete's. They are quite right - the task needs to be removed and/or replaced, preferably with a task to earn flooding damage or obtain flooding ribbons. 

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,281 posts
19,393 battles
1 hour ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

@Femennenly, this would be AH-MAZING. Now that Tier IV carriers are less painful, I finally ground out Ranger and can do the carrier tasks for the Science of Victory campaign for 100% completion. That damned Task 8, Mission 6 - "Earn 1 Liquidator Achievement" is the only one eluding me because I didn't have this campaign completed this far until after the flooding changes.

Heyo,

Sorry for the delay, I'll see to getting an answer for this shortly.

Fem, 

• Cool 1

Members
754 posts
19,884 battles
2 hours ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

It's been changed to "earn any achievement". I finally managed to get that task done after the liquidator removal as well

• Cool 1

[DVYJC]
Members
4,511 posts
12,307 battles
2 hours ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo,

Sorry for the delay, I'll see to getting an answer for this shortly.

Fem, 

Thank you! I won't get to play until later tonight or tomorrow, so no rush on my end...

[DVYJC]
Members
4,511 posts
12,307 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

That's a shame. It's a rare achievement, but I managed a few of those.

Tagging @Bualar as he is on the developer team in St Pete's. They are quite right - the task needs to be removed and/or replaced, preferably with a task to earn flooding damage or obtain flooding ribbons. 

I think I actually got one or two of them before the flooding changes, when I was in the first couple months of playing and mainly playing US DDs at Tier IV and V, but I either didn't have the campaign task active or I got them in Clemson and wasn't eligible. :(

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,281 posts
19,393 battles
31 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Thank you! I won't get to play until later tonight or tomorrow, so no rush on my end...

Good news,

This requirement has been changed to "Receive any achievement". If you previously had this mission selected, you may need to reset it to reconfigure it.

Fem, 

Beta Testers
4,968 posts
15,364 battles
25 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You're missing a few things: :Smile_trollface:

image.png.6769de108f01b56c296e172995393537.pngimage.png.46a39e986bbce76f316be8c0f10b0ff6.pngimage.png.1a7edc804aa0d601f96f3b6c6923c021.png 

hahahaha nice one

[SOFOP]
Members
2,584 posts
16,278 battles
42 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Good news,

This requirement has been changed to "Receive any achievement". If you previously had this mission selected, you may need to reset it to reconfigure it.

Fem, 

Mine updated automatically while being selected.  I was actually surprised when I completed it.

Edited by Old_Baldy_One