You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Weekend Spree.

7 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
25,656 posts
19,737 battles

Chipped my way slowly through the dailies, one per night. RL got in the way a fair bit.

Played a whole lot of Shiratsuyu to see if I really want Yuudachi. Still not convinced.

Had fun nonetheless, but oh Lord Jesus, some of my team-mates... :fish_palm:

[WOLFG]
Members
13,423 posts
12,847 battles

Friday - I sucked.  I was not a teammate you wanted to see on your team.

Saturday - Much better, but no time. 

Sunday - Pretty average, but go my two crates.  Also completed the motherland campaign.

I should say that Friday I was trying to do naval battles and I was forcing it.  WOLFG gets an early start to the day, and my choices were limited.

Edited by DrHolmes52

Members
465 posts
17,742 battles

Played sporadically Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Mostly co-op, but a few games in randoms (low tiers, VI-VIII mostly).  Pulled the trigger on getting the Smolensk on Saturday.  Played a couple of co-op games with her without any upgrades; then added a few on Sunday.  Kinda interesting for sure.

[AAA]
Members
816 posts
20,131 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Chipped my way slowly through the dailies, one per night. RL got in the way a fair bit.

Played a whole lot of Shiratsuyu to see if I really want Yuudachi. Still not convinced.

Had fun nonetheless, but oh Lord Jesus, some of my team-mates... :fish_palm:

It was, well you can see for yourself below. Plus for some reason most of my clan decided not to play this weekend so we got a total blow out in Naval Battles.

It was so ridiculous I actually played less than half that I usually do on a weekend. Basically called it quits for most of Sunday. Decided that if I had to be getting frustrated on a weekend I might as well do something more productive. So started a wooden dresser build with my 13 year old son who never held a hammer his entire life. By Sunday evening we were half completed and while it was trying on the patience keeping him focused and off the phone, definitely better than spending time with the weekend potatoes.

Untitled.png

[H_]
Members
809 posts
13,720 battles

Finally yesterday a clan mate and i along with several other stellar players managed to get 5 stars on the Scenario.. WHOOO HOO..!   I have gotten 5 before but this time around the scenario seems even more difficult.. It has been the never ending 2 star or none since it came out, think i got 3 once before this and i play it fairly regularly mainly because it is such a pain to do good in and i find it challenging.. 

Randoms -  mixed results, some decent games followed by some truly epic stupidity on my part in some games.. shake my head and go "why the F did i do that"..   

Members
348 posts
5,767 battles

Took the weekend off. A bit burned out after getting my new French commander and finishing that line of directives.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,259 posts
18,838 battles

Not bad. Continuing the replay. Reset US BB, KM BB, CA, and IJN DD. I am now up to tiers 9/7/8/8 respectively. So far I like all of it except the stock grind.