You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

So Is SMS Viribus Unitis Going To Be Our 4Th Anniversary Gift From WG

19 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
3,471 posts
26,583 battles

Well its been so long since any news of the whereabouts of this ship was I guess we must be getting it as a gift, WG does not seem to want to sell it, and no rumours floating around that it will be a FREE XP or coal ship either.

So WG when you put mine in my port remember to put a Austrian Flag on her stern and her National colour scheme, really don't like the standard issue camouflage she currently has.

In case you don't know which colours I'm talking here is a picture.

Image result for viribus unitis

Don't want the one below thanks all the same

Related image

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
20,171 posts
13,061 battles
1 minute ago, tm63au said:

Well its been so long since any news of the whereabouts of this ship was I guess we must be getting it as a gift, WG does not seem to want to sell it, and no rumours floating around that it will be a FREE XP or coal ship either.

So WG when you put mine in my port remember to put a Austrian Flag on her stern and her National colour scheme, really don't like the standard issue camouflage she currently has.

In case you don't know which colours I'm talking here is a picture.

Image result for viribus unitis

Don't want the one below thanks all the same

Related image

I expect Viribus to be the ship you earn for the Pan-EU line dropping, ala Sirocco, Lazo, Genova, etc.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,473 posts
14,971 battles

If you are right this will be one ship that I will grind like hell for even if it isn't a great ship.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

There's already Austrian-Hungry captain portraits in the files that came with the last patch so who knows.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,216 posts
18,753 battles

Is WG giving us a ship? Thought it was just for completing the directive. Did I miss something in the notes?

Members
1,072 posts
Just now, paradat said:

Is WG giving us a ship? Thought it was just for completing the directive. Did I miss something in the notes?

Afaik, it's just the 4th directive for a T6 ship, and the ships are listed.  I'll end up with doubloons.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,216 posts
18,753 battles
Just now, agm114r said:

Afaik, it's just the 4th directive for a T6 ship, and the ships are listed.  I'll end up with doubloons.

Yeah this will be the same for me.

[PVE]
Members
20,171 posts
13,061 battles
1 minute ago, paradat said:

Just the T6. I think that tm63au is just hoping for Viribus to be free too.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
32,145 posts
26,918 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

From the old Dawn of War video game:  "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."

[PVE]
Members
20,171 posts
13,061 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

From the old Dawn of War video game:  "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."

:Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_honoring:

[SALVO]
Members
26,698 posts
32,031 battles

Odd as it may sound, I sure as hell hope that this isn't a coal ship.  I need to save my coal for the Thunderer, but I really want this ship too.

[EQRN]
Members
2,299 posts
21,445 battles
52 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Well its been so long since any news of the whereabouts of this ship was I guess we must be getting it as a gift

This logic makes my eyes bleed.

[PVE]
Members
20,171 posts
13,061 battles
29 minutes ago, Cit_the_bed said:

They said T6, so it has to be something else.

This is the list of ships you can get from completing the 4th Directive. Directives I, II and III will each give a SC. If it rolls a ship you have it will re-roll until you get a ship you don't have. If you have all the ships listed, you get the doubloon value of the 1st ship rolled.

The container with a randomly selected Premium Tier VI warship can drop one of the following ships:

VI Admiral Graf Spee
 VI Aigle
 VI Anshan
 VI Arizona
 VI De Grasse
 VI Duca d'Aosta
 VI Dunkerque
 VI Gallant
 VI Huanghe
 VI Molotov
 VI Monaghan
 VI Mutsu
 VI Perth
 VI Prinz Eitel Friedrich
 VI T-61
 VI Warspite
 VI W. Virginia 1941

[UNHLY]
Members
3,471 posts
26,583 battles
5 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

I have had money sitting around growing mould on it waiting to buy the dam ship and bet a hell of a lot of other people have too.

But since WG keep bringing out  " those  other ships I love to HATE " a class and tier and TYPE I shall not name, maybe they should give us all the Austrian ship for having to suffer through pain of waiting.

The reality is that this wont happen but does not hurt to fire a salvo across the bow of WG to remind them WE ARE STILL WAITING.

Of course who knows maybe they have another one of those delightful Tier 3 Russian Protected Premium Cruisers hidden away just waiting for this anniversary, It will make a lovely addition to the 23 other Tier 3  Russian Cruiser Port Queens I have.

cheers        

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 2

[RGPLT]
Members
683 posts
18,476 battles

More likely the holiday "christmas" ship at this point unless they are waiting for the Pan European full tree to join the game.

[PVE]
Members
20,171 posts
13,061 battles
4 hours ago, tm63au said:

I have had money sitting around growing mould on it waiting to buy the dam ship and bet a hell of a lot of other people have too.

But since WG keep bringing out  " those  other ships I love to HATE " a class and tier and TYPE I shall not name, maybe they should give us all the Austrian ship for having to suffer through pain of waiting.

The reality is that this wont happen but does not hurt to fire a salvo across the bow of WG to remind them WE ARE STILL WAITING.

Of course who knows maybe they have another one of those delightful Tier 3 Russian Protected Premium Cruisers hidden away just waiting for this anniversary, It will make a lovely addition to the 23 other Tier 3  Russian Cruiser Port Queens I have.

cheers        

I understand. It's the T-61 Sune DD all over again.

1 hour ago, MackDye said:

More likely the holiday "christmas" ship at this point unless they are waiting for the Pan European full tree to join the game.

That is a good point. Christmas could be it.

• Cool 1