Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FirstRock

Submarines

8 comments in this topic

[-JO-]
Members
29 posts
4,256 battles

I'm really excited to see Submarines in game because, we could really use more torpedoes in the game.....getting really old ..... Plane torpedo, Plane torpedo, Plane torpedo, Plane torpedo, ship torpedo, ship torpedo, ship torpedo, ship hits me with main guns, Plane torpedo,Plane torpedo, Plane torpedo.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[NSC]
Members
2,662 posts
4 minutes ago, FirstRock said:

I'm really excited to see Submarines in game because, we could really use more torpedoes in the game.....getting really old ..... Plane torpedo, Plane torpedo, Plane torpedo, Plane torpedo, ship torpedo, ship torpedo, ship torpedo, ship hits me with main guns, Plane torpedo,Plane torpedo, Plane torpedo.

You are missing some things!

fire, Fire, FIRE!

bullets, bullets, bullets, DEV STRUCK!

flood, flood, sink !?!?

[UNHLY]
Members
3,504 posts
26,681 battles
25 minutes ago, FirstRock said:

Hey why settle for Subs firing torps at your ship when you can fire torps back at them 

[RMRGD]
Members
455 posts
25,760 battles

It takes skill to use torps and hit something.  Its not like you can spam torps fast even a fully decked out Benham has its limits.   Hydro easily defeats your torps and they stay spotted the entire time after that.

Fire spam is the most annoying.  It doesn't feel rewarding.   Its not fun on the receiving end.  It just sucks I honestly hate fires and think 3 should be a hard limit with 2 with the capt perk.   

Submarines are going to be fun.   Its going to force people to keep moving and not camp.   I think they will be the anti camp spammer.  I am more worried about DDs though as its just 1 more thing they have to do. 

Sign in to follow this