You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
YouSatInGum

Calendar Suggestion

4 comments in this topic

[X-PN]
Members
2,130 posts
13,671 battles

Lately we seem to have several events and contest running concurrently and I've found myself on more than one occasion hunting and sifting through old news articles to figure out when various seasons start or end.  I keep on thinking to myself I sure wish there was something out there that would give us a central place to quickly check on current and upcoming events. 

That something being a calendar with all events, contests, media, etc, sure would save many of us valuable gaming time.  Can't be too tough, can it?  Whatya say WG?  How about calendar for us?

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
1,053 posts
21,530 battles

An in-game event calendar we could access with a click would be pretty handy. Could provide links on the calendar to forum discussions, WoWS website, etc. for more details.

Respects,

Am

• Cool 1

[A-I-M]
Members
4,118 posts
15,383 battles
1 hour ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

There was a pinned "important dates" post until a couple days ago. Not sure why they got rid of it. 

They didn’t really get rid of it, they just unpinned it. It immediately went to where the last post’s timestamp would have put it, and it’s been moving down the forum ever since.

But, a web-viewable and game-viewable calendar would be nice.