You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
misanthrope0

Benham?

13 comments in this topic

[KAG]
Members
1,370 posts
13,511 battles
23 minutes ago, NoLoveForPhatShips said:

I'm sure sooner or later

Was Lazo ever released to buy? I’m not sure they will release event reward ships.

[SALVO]
Members
26,698 posts
32,031 battles
32 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

Was Lazo ever released to buy? I’m not sure they will release event reward ships.

Barney, honestly, I seriously doubt that they'll keep these event reward ships locked away.  Oh, they may not put them on regular sale for a few months, just to give those who earned them as reward ships a period of exclusivity.  But I think that eventually, they'll put them on sale.  It seems to me like a horrifying waste of their resources to not do so, particularly for reward ships that don't really seem OP.

• Cool 1

[JEDI-]
Members
2,685 posts
6,946 battles
12 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Barney, honestly, I seriously doubt that they'll keep these event reward ships locked away.  Oh, they may not put them on regular sale for a few months, just to give those who earned them as reward ships a period of exclusivity.  But I think that eventually, they'll put them on sale.  It seems to me like a horrifying waste of their resources to not do so, particularly for reward ships that don't really seem OP.

Has there been a case in the past where they have released a "reward" ship later on? I couldn't think of any off the top of my head but i'm not entirely sure.

[BNKR]
Members
1,654 posts
2,819 battles
57 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

Yes, Lazo was available for purchase for a short time during the event.

[DNTZ]
Members
441 posts
23,434 battles
1 hour ago, misanthrope0 said:

Is this going to b e re-released as XP/Coal/Steel  or was this an event only ship.

If they were to I bet it is Xmas crates ($$$$) and not an easy in game currency.

The grind for this ship was like a month long of not missing more than a day or two.

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts

17 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

Yes, Lazo was available for purchase for a short time during the event.

I believe Exeter was available for purchase during the event as well, and perhaps PEF? And Exeter, PEF,  Aigle, Irian and Cossack are available now in the shop as are a few others.

Edited by DocWalker

Members
12,624 posts
14,320 battles
38 minutes ago, xalmgrey said:

Has there been a case in the past where they have released a "reward" ship later on? I couldn't think of any off the top of my head but i'm not entirely sure.

Well WOT Blitz which has been around longer than WOWs PC has had tanks many thought may never be released again, then later on like a year or 2 later in some of the more exclusive tanks they released them again.

Now some Wargaming game vehicles that come from Anime Collaborations are best to get the first time they are released since while Wargaming has sometimes been able to have some of them return, its never a guarantee with those because of contracts with the Anime owners. It just depends with the Anime tanks or ships, but as far as non Anime game vehicles go yes you will see those return periodically unless they are extremely OP in which case maybe not.

Members
765 posts
72 battles
1 hour ago, BarneyStyle said:

2 carbon copys of the eventship Kamikaze R was released some time after the pearl event.

WG being able to grab 50-60 euros per ship with this anticipation is reason enough. I know I will be first in line.

Edited by Oldschool_Gaming_YT

[SALVO]
Members
26,698 posts
32,031 battles
2 hours ago, xalmgrey said:

The KamikazeR was a reward ship that was later released for sale as the Kamikaze, which was functionally the same ship, with a different looking camo.

Also, I think that the (non-HSF) Spee was able to be earned as a reward ship initially but was later put in the premium shop for regular sale.