Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DouglasMacAwful

Anyone else seeing bugged/blank post-battle summary?

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,221
[RAGE]
Members
2,018 posts
9,547 battles

This has happened to me 7-8 times since the current patch.  Don't recall it happening in previous patches.  

Game ends, and after a long pause eventually skips-post battle and goes back to port.  Going back without the summary has been an issue forever, but since this patch the results are blank when I click that game in battle history.  It was a normal game after playing 4 or 5 previous, no network issues, didn't reboot or exit client.  I was even playing a Naval battle and it registered a success. 

Anyone else seeing this?

 

shot-19.09.13_19.28.25-0501.jpg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,108
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
21,648 battles

Known bug.

Happens occasionally.

You still get credit for the match, all the credits and XP et al.

Like most things broken in the game, WG is in no hurry to fix it as their current focus is on getting your money into their bank accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,320
[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
24,150 battles

It happens occasionally that the end of battle report doesn't display and you return to port immediately. Click on the ! at the bottom of the port screen the battles and it will say detailed info not available. If you don't click further you wont see the blank screen.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,969 posts

This has happened to me tons.... not only would I get returned to port, I'd disconnect and get returned to the login screen as well... usually happens very early morning hours... 1:00 - 6:00 am ...

And I thought I was the only one lol. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,010
[JEDI-]
Members
2,685 posts
6,946 battles

No but it's really slow to come once in a while. Maybe it lags out completely on slower comps. Sometimes i have a 10 sec post battle wait for the credits. Like it's catching up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Developers
428 posts
63 battles
On 9/14/2019 at 7:14 AM, henrychenhenry said:

@DouglasMacAwful

According to @Umbaretz: "It happens when servers are soft-switched."

 

Yes, each realm has more than one server supporting it, so such situations could happen.
Players don't lose their rewards, just post-battle screen is not available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,477 posts
4,779 battles

That only happens to me when I DC or close the game before the battle ends (In the event that after I die and the game gets wonky, I need to reboot the game). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,482
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
32,215 posts
26,997 battles

I had it happen earlier today.

Cuk9lQf.jpg

The game treated the match as if I disconnected.  But as you can clearly see, I never was DC'd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,994
[FML]
Members
4,315 posts
16,490 battles
On 9/14/2019 at 9:37 AM, DouglasMacAwful said:

This has happened to me 7-8 times since the current patch.  Don't recall it happening in previous patches.  

Game ends, and after a long pause eventually skips-post battle and goes back to port.  Going back without the summary has been an issue forever, but since this patch the results are blank when I click that game in battle history.  It was a normal game after playing 4 or 5 previous, no network issues, didn't reboot or exit client.  I was even playing a Naval battle and it registered a success. 

Anyone else seeing this?

 

 

Yes, it happens to me from time to time.  I find it exceptionally frustrating as I cant give out pos karma for people who have carried the team as I usually do...

On 9/14/2019 at 2:14 PM, henrychenhenry said:

@DouglasMacAwful

According to @Umbaretz: "It happens when servers are soft-switched."

 

Interesting.  Makes sense though! Thanks for the explanation.  

3 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I had it happen earlier today.

Cuk9lQf.jpg

The game treated the match as if I disconnected.  But as you can clearly see, I never was DC'd.

Very solid winning streak there.  

Want to trade my kind of streak? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,482
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
32,215 posts
26,997 battles
3 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Yes, it happens to me from time to time.  I find it exceptionally frustrating as I cant give out pos karma for people who have carried the team as I usually do...

Interesting.  Makes sense though! Thanks for the explanation.  

Very solid winning streak there.  

Want to trade my kind of streak? ;)

That's only me doing some Co-op to farm ribbons.  I wish I had streaks like that in Randoms :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,994
[FML]
Members
4,315 posts
16,490 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

That's only me doing some Co-op to farm ribbons.  I wish I had streaks like that in Randoms :Smile_hiding:

Pfft, if you kept your mouth shut you could have totally claimed it and I'd be none the wiser :p haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×