You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
spook_1971

Yadachi

8 comments in this topic

[5D3]
Members
201 posts
21,211 battles

Is it possible to equip torp reloaded booster consumable and smoke  screen consumable simultaneously or is it a choice like shira?? The website is very vague or standard war gaming advertising.....  Can anyone please clarify, thanks!

Edited by spook_1971

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles
4 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

I would watch Mejash's review of this ship on YouTube before buying.

Mejash's last video on Yudachi was from 2 months ago, so it might not reflect what has been released. The OP and everyone imho need to keep an eye out for new reviews from the CCs.

[USN]
Members
1,753 posts
22,014 battles
18 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Mejash's last video on Yudachi was from 2 months ago, so it might not reflect what has been released. The OP and everyone imho need to keep an eye out for new reviews from the CCs.

believe it or not, since that video, what they've done to Yudachi:

+ added TRB in separate slot

- nerfed torpedo damage

- nerfed concealment

by contrast, Shira has"

+ much better stealth (5.8 versus 6.3)

+ much better guns (7.5sec reload versus 9)

+ better torps (yes, there're 10km torps versus 15km, but Shira's torps are better everywhere else)

- cannot mount smoke and TRB at the same time

Overall, Shira is a far better gunboat (not saying much considering its Japanese) and torpedo boat than Yudachi, and Yudachi might now be the worst premium ship in the game, with the only reason anyone would actually buy her is because of the ship's history.

[NSC]
Members
2,662 posts
1 hour ago, spook_1971 said:

Is it possible to equip torp reloaded booster consumable and smoke  screen consumable simultaneously or is it a choice like shira?? The website is very vague or standard war gaming advertising.....  Can anyone please clarify, thanks!

Yudachi has the Torpedo Reload Booster consumable in a separate slot as @DrHolmes52 mentioned. It is mentioned in the premium shop.

image.thumb.png.db4c8be79793c9fa4f5628d1819c8642.png

[LOSC]
Members
612 posts

Yeah I bought it, and although it is a good ship, it is paper thin and has torps seen from the moon.

If you can learn to shoot behind islands and stay a way from tier 9's you may survive with a decent score.

But I reckon it will take 20 games before I know what it will do as it keeps putting me in tier 9 battles!!!