You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

OMG! I feel like I just won an OSCAR!

33 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
3,047 posts

after all the daily and other containers ( get the 3 a day at least ) I actually got a SC NOT on the PTS!!   100 November Echo Setteseven Signals.  First one THIS YEAR!

I feel so honored... I want to thank my producers and writers,,,,,,,,,,,..........................................................

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 5

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,896 posts
24,786 battles

In 4 months I've gotten 6. 

All for from the coal containers one.

5 flags and 1 cammo....

I would have preferred 1200 coal.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
21,680 battles
34 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

after all the daily and other containers ( get the 3 a day at least ) I actually got a SC NOT on the PTS!!   100 November Echo Setteseven Signals.  First one THIS YEAR!

I feel so honored... I want to thank my producers and writers,,,,,,,,,,,..........................................................

SCs are definitely NOT what they used to be.

• Cool 1

[USMC-]
Members
387 posts
9,806 battles

I always take coal containers and haven’t had a sc in months. But to tell you the truth the last supercontainer I got (100 flags of some kind or another) I was upset I didn’t get a my standard coal container with 400/800 coal.

[PVE]
Members
1,620 posts
44,730 battles
9 minutes ago, cthuhulu said:

I always take coal containers and haven’t had a sc in months. But to tell you the truth the last supercontainer I got (100 flags of some kind or another) I was upset I didn’t get a my standard coal container with 400/800 coal.

I know I got 3 SC in 2 days and I want coal not flags.

If the SC had 15k coal in them I would of been ok with them.

[KREW]
Members
621 posts
15,367 battles

I got a SC today too... my first since April.  And it had only 100 flags as well, November foxtrot -5 consumables.  I have gotten 6 SC since I started playing over a year ago, and ALL of them have been just flags... mostly hotel yankee ramming flags.

I'd LOVE 15,000 coal, or god forbid, a ship.

Fair seas

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,473 posts
14,971 battles
1 hour ago, Umikami said:

SCs are definitely NOT what they used to be.

The drop rate for them was way out of wack when they first came out as was the chance for a ship in them. Since ships are so rare in them now they could dial up the drop rate on them a tad.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
935 posts
3,169 battles

I have had two drop in the last six weeks from picking More Resources.

First one had 1K doubloons, which is useful, but not super. The second dropped this morning with 50 Ouroboros flags (+777% Free XP). That's the first time a SC has actually felt super in a long while.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
21,680 battles
12 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

The drop rate for them was way out of wack when they first came out as was the chance for a ship in them. Since ships are so rare in them now they could dial up the drop rate on them a tad.

They could dial up the quality of the prizes too; the ones these days can be somewhat lame. 

[KREW]
Members
621 posts
15,367 battles

OK,

I was just complaining about getting my first SC since April, and it had only flags, as did all my others... Well, I just now got another one (that's 2 in 2 days, unprecedented, for me), and this one had 1,000 doubloons in it.

It wasn't a ship or coal, but at least it wasn't flags...

Fair Seas

Edited by FuBard123
grammer

[KILL]
Members
1,102 posts
12,894 battles
13 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Impossible.   This requires WGing to balance something.

[WOLF6]
Members
91 posts
9,018 battles

I was just going to ask if anyone got a ship lately and you just answered that question. WG should just get rid of the SC choice and just drop one with the other three now and then. Why would you ever want to select one these days for just a couple consumables. Especially if your new to the game and could really the credits or flags to help with the grind.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,473 posts
14,971 battles
2 minutes ago, pepperct said:

I was just going to ask if anyone got a ship lately and you just answered that question. WG should just get rid of the SC choice and just drop one with the other three now and then. Why would you ever want to select one these days for just a couple consumables. Especially if your new to the game and could really the credits or flags to help with the grind.

I have been taking SC's quite a bit lately because I have more than I need of the other choices. Now if they would put the special dragon flags in the signals option I would take that quite often.

[GLF]
Members
1,199 posts
19,178 battles

I'd take aa flags all day every day from a sc compared to what other JUNK they come with normally...  like 50 halloween camos, stroke stroke.  Only time i got a ship in one, it was a friggin huanghe.  Thats more like a penalty. 

Be glad, there are no other ways to earn AA flags because they took our achievements away to be able to do so.   I spend all my tokens from whatever the country-of-the-month campaign is and buy AA flags to stockpile them. 

[INTEL]
Members
1,787 posts
16,634 battles

I got an SC Tuesday. 50 Wows anniversary camo's... not gonna complain. Now the best ever... Belfast, first ship I ever got from an SC. My most recent was Z39. I can endure a lot of garbage SC's for that sorta luck.