Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
3r22r

Operation Newport Station

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

98
[1813]
Members
411 posts
15,708 battles

Guess I will not play this until next week, another way of saying: I hate Newport Station

The odds of winning are MUCH lower the Aegis, WAY too many ennemy ships

How about you guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
98
[1813]
Members
411 posts
15,708 battles
10 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

I typically take a week off from Ops when Newport rolls around. It’s just too frustrating with random teams.

Wrote WOW about that and I did not get anywhere, by the way I miss Opp Dunkerque, that was fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,282
[RLGN]
Members
16,841 posts
29,512 battles
3 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

Wrote WOW about that and I did not get anywhere, by the way I miss Opp Dunkerque, that was fun

Dynamo, but yeah.

I’d love to take something like Atlanta into dynamo just once; under the old AA mechanics; just to show the useless RAF fighter help how to shoot planes down.

Seriously; even when you would get there and help them with the old DFAA, it seemed like they couldn’t shoot down a lame duck, never mind German fighters and bombers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
98
[1813]
Members
411 posts
15,708 battles
8 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Dynamo, but yeah.

I’d love to take something like Atlanta into dynamo just once; under the old AA mechanics; just to show the useless RAF fighter help how to shoot planes down.

Seriously; even when you would get there and help them with the old DFAA, it seemed like they couldn’t shoot down a lame duck, never mind German fighters and bombers.

I stand corrected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,397
[WPORT]
Members
11,632 posts
15,954 battles
1 hour ago, 3r22r said:

Guess I will not play this until next week, another way of saying: I hate Newport Station

The odds of winning are MUCH lower the Aegis, WAY too many ennemy ships

How about you guys?

I'm fine with Defense of Newport Station.

Operation Dynamo, (evacuation of Dunkirk) was interesting and gave me a better perspective on the historical event(s).  At the time, I could only use my Aigle to play it, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,932
[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,634 posts
16,884 battles

Yes, Newport is the hardest operation in the rotation right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
98
[1813]
Members
411 posts
15,708 battles
On 9/11/2019 at 10:18 PM, Wolfswetpaws said:

I'm fine with Defense of Newport Station.

Operation Dynamo, (evacuation of Dunkirk) was interesting and gave me a better perspective on the historical event(s).  At the time, I could only use my Aigle to play it, I think.

Had four ships for his Op. , one thing I wish is to be able to do counter-battery work to prevent damage to the convoy, I could see where the shells came from but shelling to try to knock-out the guns was pointless, but it would be nice.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×