Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NippleSnipplez

Modded Dynamic Crosshairs

5 comments in this topic

Members
152 posts
720 battles

Do you guys prefer the Stiv Light Dynamic crosshair with the web or the Nomogram Dynamic Crosshair? I kind of feel like the Stiv Light one is uglier and that the diagonal lines for angling are hard to use. Also, are there any other known/good dynamic crosshairs that scale the range with a web?

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,619 posts
4,774 battles

I use the Nomogram white spider.  I don't recall trying the others

Members
17 posts
431 battles

I was just wondering the same.  I've been using the nanogram and like it.  But the Stiv is colored, and I think it'll be easier for me to see, so I'm going to give it a try.  And Stiv has one without the web, and that's the one I'll be using.  It's in the modstation now.  Hopefully it's similarly accurate.  I believe the nanogram is set for 30 knott's on the top numbers and 20 knott's for the lower numbers.  

I'm still pretty new to the game, so getting more used to just using my instinct.  But it give's me a quick idea of a general location and then go from there depending on what it looks like the ship is doing.   

Edited by BeastLoad

Members
17 posts
431 battles

Also, in case you don't know about the modstation.  It's a collection of mods that wargaming suppports themselves and I get my crosshairs and a few other mods from it.  They install them directly for you so very simple.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/modstation/

Edited by BeastLoad

[TORCH]
Members
787 posts
20,318 battles

I use the stock dynamic crosshair provided in-game.  I like it in all cases except when I'm using a spotter plane.  Then, it lacks any sort of verticle scale.  But I've tried others and haven't liked them.  So, since using a spotter plane don't happen all that often for me, I'm still using stock dynamic.

Sign in to follow this