You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sic_44

The greatest game ever queued

21 comments in this topic

[SSBN]
Members
165 posts
6,527 battles

Honestly some of the most fun I've had on this game. 2million+ potential in Smol, one HE shell at a time :Smile_teethhappy:

World of Warships 2019.09.11 - 16.35.45.01.png

Edited by Sic_44
typo

[D-H-O]
Beta Testers
165 posts
7,445 battles
25 minutes ago, Sic_44 said:

Honestly some of the most fun I've had on this game. 2million+ potential in Smol, on HE shell at a time :Smile_teethhappy:

giphy.gif

Thats just disgusting.... glad I wasn't in that game

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,550 posts
30 minutes ago, Sic_44 said:

Honestly some of the most fun I've had on this game. 2million+ potential in Smol, on HE shell at a time :Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_teethhappy:

That does look like fun.  Except for the poor shimas :Smile_teethhappy:

[REALY]
Members
205 posts
1,993 battles
49 minutes ago, Sic_44 said:

Jesus.That looks absolutely disgusting. The only way I think it could be worse is if there were some CVs thrown in there somewhere... :cap_rambo:

[SSBN]
Members
165 posts
6,527 battles
29 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Actually they did quite well considering the boats they were up against. I couldn't remember so had to go back and take a look 

World of Warships 2019.09.11 - 16.51.13.03.png

[SLI]
9,550 posts
27 minutes ago, Axiomaticranger said:

Jesus.That looks absolutely disgusting. The only way I think it could be worse is if there were some CVs thrown in there somewhere... :cap_rambo:

As a CV player, between all the smoles and the haras, I might just try to cap with my CV.  Probably safer.

• Funny 2

Beta Testers
1,054 posts
15,739 battles
1 hour ago, Sic_44 said:

That, right there, is what is going to drive a lot of people away. Sad to say

• Cool 2

[KAPPA]
Members
3,174 posts
9,573 battles
1 hour ago, Axiomaticranger said:

What, to watch? Seriously, there's so much AAA that I'm sure even unicum CVs would struggle.

[SLI]
9,550 posts
48 minutes ago, hexeris said:

That, right there, is what is going to drive a lot of people away. Sad to say

It happens every time there is a "new hotness" ship.

When the asashio launched games were filled with them.  There were lots of threads from BB players saying they were done because they couldn't go 5 minutes without being torped to death.

Massachusetts filled the queues for a while.  Even way back when Tirptiz was the fancy around launch and all the youtubers where giving them away, games were filled to the brim with them.  That's how it got the monkier "Derpitz", because all the new players who had no idea what they were doing, went and bought the new fancy premium as their first ship and piled into the queue.

It will die down after a while and they will fall into the ranks.

[R-F]
Members
1,787 posts
10,858 battles
3 hours ago, Burnsy said:

Honestly I'd take that lineup in a shima.  Two radars on one side, one on the other, no carriers, you vastly outspot everything except your fellow shimas.  Should be a good game for slinging torpedoes at smoke clouds.

• Cool 4

Beta Testers
1,054 posts
15,739 battles
3 hours ago, Burnsy said:

When the asashio launched games were filled with them.  There were lots of threads from BB players saying they were done because they couldn't go 5 minutes without being torped to death.

Massachusetts filled the queues for a while.  Even way back when Tirptiz was the fancy around launch and all the youtubers where giving them away, games were filled to the brim with them.  That's how it got the monkier "Derpitz", because all the new players who had no idea what they were doing, went and bought the new fancy premium as their first ship and piled into the queue.

It wasn't just the Smolensk' I was referring to, it was the sheer number of HE slingers on both sides. Too much of it around nowadays. 

• Cool 1

[SSBN]
Members
165 posts
6,527 battles
1 hour ago, FrodoFraggin said:

To be the greatest, that lineup would have to be on the Ocean map :cap_cool:

:Smile_teethhappy: That would have been too much cancer even for WG

[H_]
Members
811 posts
13,732 battles
17 hours ago, Burnsy said:

I agree wit the "new hotness" thing sort of.. But those lineups had all the existing been around a while HE's spewers in it.. 5 Harugumo's in it, geez that's enough to make people cringe.. Add the Desmemes and Wuster .. ouch.. 

I get the feeling that the Smolensk is gonna be hanging around in numbers, maybe not has high as in this game, but unless it gets nerfed i don't think it will drop off as much as other new hotness ships have.. 

Actually in the games i've played in it(Smolensk)  the most i've seen of them in each game was 2 per side.. 

Time will tell of course.. 

[ARGSY]
Members
25,699 posts
19,788 battles
4 hours ago, FrodoFraggin said:

To be the greatest, that lineup would have to be on the Ocean map

ALL the Shimas launch ALL the torps. 

ALL the dakka-boats fire ALL the dakka.

And the server just goes...

• Funny 1

[AAA]
Members
816 posts
20,152 battles
20 hours ago, Burnsy said:

Actually, I would love to be Shima on the blue team. Only one radar to worry about and a bunch of ships that like to smoke and camp.

Bonus being able to out spot and out run/outmaneuver all the red dds.

12k torps and legendary mod for tonnes of memes showing why smoke screens attract torpedoes.