Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

Values for coal drop percentages?

5 comments in this topic

[NSC]
Members
2,662 posts

I think I have seen a thread about this on the forums before from @iDuckman. I can't find this information in the wiki.

Assuming I select "More Resources," what are the chances for a 1 coal drop, 2 coal drop, and 3 coal drop?

Thanks! 

Edited by henrychenhenry

[-RNG-]
Supertester
3,227 posts
6,207 battles

I know you are guarenteed one drop per resource crate... but I dont have specific numbers on the rest

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,640 posts
4,774 battles

There have been a few threads, but the best information is on Counter_Gambit's spreadsheet.  Look especially at the front page Grand Totals.  It gives the percentage of a number of different permutations.

Resource Crate averages - Google Sheets

The most important number is the average coal drop - 520 Coal per Resources container (excluding the bonus from your clan base).  As discussed elsewhere, the rate of two-and three-Coal drops varies considerably between contributors (he gets more 3-Coal drops that I do, e.g.) but the average is remarkably consistent. 

The average of FXP is just under 300 FXP per container, btw. 

Let me know if you can't open it.

• Cool 3

[NSC]
Members
2,662 posts
2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

There have been a few threads, but the best information is on Counter_Gambit's spreadsheet.  Look especially at the front page Grand Totals.  It gives the percentage of a number of different permutations.

Resource Crate averages - Google Sheets

The most important number is the average coal drop - 520 Coal per Resources container (excluding the bonus from your clan base).  As discussed elsewhere, the rate of two-and three-Coal drops varies considerably between contributors (he gets more 3-Coal drops that I do, e.g.) but the average is remarkably consistent. 

The average of FXP is just under 300 FXP per container, btw. 

Let me know if you can't open it.

Thank you! Upvoted. :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this