Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tanker5921

World of Warships clans?

5 comments in this topic

Members
232 posts
228 battles

That would be awesome and coooool beany. And you control zones that have oil aand instead of gold for world of warships you could have oilrigs and you could upgrade them to produce more gold!

[RELIC]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
250 posts
1,556 battles

What I assume, is that Wargaming will carry over your current clans and you will represent them in WoWs

Members, Alpha Tester
5,596 posts
628 battles

there will be clans in the future..there are already multiple clans that are recruiting, some of these exist in the other World of game and others are waiting for WoWs clans to release before spending the gold and creating the clan. For ex: Navy Gaming America, The First Armada, and POI are some of the clans recruiting.

Beta Testers
46 posts
672 battles

I think the OPs original idea with resource control would be very cool and think of a tie in with WoT. If you don't have a territory on the continent, then you'd have to land at a coastal territory. The landing assault could be a WoWS battle and if one then the subsequent battles could be fought with tanks.

[AAYC]
Beta Testers
791 posts
17,727 battles

I am certain that the WoT idea could be reused.  Just the oceans, rather than the land become the focus.  It would be the case that more maps need to appear for this to happen.  Fleets fighting for a chunk of ocean I think is where the game would go. 

Sign in to follow this