Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Tier 6 MM and WV

5 comments in this topic

[DRNX]
[DRNX]
Members
456 posts
11,134 battles

Since I have Halsey and I use him on all my premium us bb's I was wondering if I should get the West Virginia? I hear it's a monster when top tier but I don't know if tier 6 MM has improved like tier 8 has. Can anyone tell me if tier 6 MM has improved and your thoughts on the WV? TIA

Edited by crazyferret23777

[RLGN]
Members
14,302 posts
25,186 battles

Colorado with better MM, and of course some mild nerfs to fit at T6. AA a bit weak, so really have to pay attention to local support for extra AA.

Also, personnally, would never play WeeVee with out her captain, Dusty Rhodes. Best looking USN captain, IMHO.

[IRNBN]
Members
3,372 posts
9,776 battles
1 hour ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Since I have Halsey and I use him on all my premium us bb's I was wondering if I should get the West Virginia? I hear it's a monster when top tier but I don't know if tier 6 MM has improved like tier 8 has. Can anyone tell me if tier 6 MM has improved and your thoughts on the WV? TIA

I run my Wee Vee with Halsey, and she does decently regardless of MM. West Virginia is one of my favorite go-tos when T10 starts draining credits.

• Cool 1

[PPFV]
[PPFV]
Members
341 posts
2 hours ago, crazyferret23777 said:

All the tiers have improved. The new MM system isn't flawless, but it's dramatically improved. I'm now regularly seeing one- or two-tiered matches, and three-tiered matches are now the least common for me. I mostly play at Tier VI and VII, courtesy of that being where most of my premiums are, and I can confirm they're both much better. You may not always be top tier, but chances are pretty good you're only going to be facing a tier higher, which honestly is fine in a BB.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,134 posts
5,004 battles

I would get it. Its very slot and bloated like the rest of the US Dreadnoughts, but its guns are very punchy. The uptiering isnt as painful as it seems because you can still punch into tier 8s pretty well. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this