You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

What is your largest single BB gun volly Damage?

51 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts

Playing BBs today to finish the secondaries mission.  Mostly with the Sharn as its just NUTS for them.  I took out the SINOP and ended up against another one and waiting for the right look and  BOOM! 61K+  Hit!!!  I'm pretty sure that is the highest for me, or at least that I was paying attention to.

What's yours?

Col Out

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,878 posts
4,881 battles

97k for me on poor Yamato

[R-F1]
[R-F1]
Members
166 posts
15,461 battles

93,000 damage using a Kremlin against another kremlin... all front 6 guns were citadels. If I waited another few seconds for the back gun it would have been a devistating strike because I hit the guy for the remaining 24k with the back gun. 

I got a screenshot of it but I’m at work so I will have to wait.

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts
1 minute ago, MajorRenegade said:

97k for me on poor Yamato

What ship?  That's a huge AP strike!

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,431 battles

They are rare and I don't keep track of how many HP they cause but there have been a few insta deletes with DDs, CL/CAs and BBs v the same type ships. Pre CV rework I had a few insta delete combined strikes on all 4 ship types. Hence I detest the CV rework.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,025 posts
11,577 battles

I don't remember the number - but pretty sure it was my Bismarck vs Musashi/Yamato. Was trying to make something happen so charged the cap, ship had taken some damage when it reappears around the corner, luck has it I angle just enough to block his salvo save a couple rounds and figure fire a salvo, ram if necessary. Close enough that when I aimed at the weak point around the second turret several rounds citadeled him to a point I just re-angled and used speed to dodge with secondaries and fires finishing him off. He was not happy. 

• Boring 1

[WOLF3]
Members
27,034 posts
23,838 battles

Stats don't track a specific single action like that for me. Over 9.8k Random Battles, I can't remember the highest.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,910 posts
11,586 battles

back-handed a Kreml for 90K, point blank in Kurfurst, but i got 7 cits on it, so i dont know if i really one shot it from full HP to 0 and it just showed 90K on the pop up for damage

Edited by tcbaker777

Members
331 posts
16,295 battles

(excluding dets) ~60k twice. Alsace both times from like 2-3k away. ~5-6 cits. Once on a monty coming out from behind the big rock on North. Once when I flanked to the island side of a Russian bb trying to island hug and bowtank. 

[SPTR]
Members
27,144 posts
16,377 battles

84k on an angled yamato's blushing cheek with a salvo from both my republique's main batteries.

[SRBL]
Members
485 posts
11,641 battles

78,300 against a Missouri in Ranked with the Mush, 8 out 9 hit with 5 citadels. Said it was the first time he was dev struck in that thing.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

I hit a Rasputin for ~120k with my Leviathan's Infernal Accuracy in a Twilight Battle.

Edited by grumpymunky

[HDR]
Beta Testers
314 posts
7,356 battles

81k to a Kremlin from my Kurfurst. Happened today oddly enough. Oh and just from the 2 back turrets . Front ones hadn't rotated to him yet.

[-BMV-]
Members
515 posts
18,782 battles

1128253333_shot-17_10.07_21_41.38-0696-copia.thumb.jpg.88ceb19484716e8d45cbf23eb89faeaa.jpg

I will always take great pride on this shot. To date this is the highest amount of damage i have done on a single volley. 95,040 damage with one round from my FDG. One hell of a lucky shot and a huge blessing from RNGesus.

• Cool 4

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
3,793 posts
5,911 battles

I think I've gotten at least a Yamato's shell worth of citadel damage...

when i hit anything at all.

[DRAH]
Members
369 posts
9,100 battles

73k to a Musashi showing cheek to my Georgia, he retaliated by destroying B turret in a single volley and I had to secondary him to death.

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,607 posts
10,459 battles

My Alsace gave a nice punch to a Yamato that decided to cross in front of me.  I hit with the front 8 guns for 5 citadels and over 60K total.  I finished him off when I turned and fired the back 4 guns.  If I had been in a position to fire all 12 guns at the same time, the numbers for a single volley would have been north of 75K damage done.

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,894 posts
5,627 battles

First run in my Yammy....cracked a full health KGV with all 9 barrels when he made a poor turn.

He asked me to buy him a drink next time. 

[187]
Members
1,628 posts
11,684 battles

Maybe not the highest but this is the prettiest...

• Cool 1