Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sweaty_Anime_Girls

Legendary Upgrades and New Tier 10s

9 comments in this topic

[KNCOL]
Members
191 posts
5,791 battles

It's been roughly a year since something that I consider to be a great addition to the game was first released: the tier 10 legendary upgrades.

These upgrades gave many players who were just sitting at tier 10 feeling like they had reached ultimate endgame status something new and interesting to grind for, and grind not in a time limited, extremely unforgiving salt fiesta event like the Benham grind or what not. Allowing players to grind these demanding but reasonable missions on their own time, at their own pace, is surely exactly what many people want for the game's earnable content.

But it's been a while, and we have a lot more tier 10 tech tree ships that have been released since then. Does Wargaming intend to give the rest of the tech tree tier 10s who currently don't have one a legendary upgrade at some point in the future? It's understandable if they want to let a ship be live for a while to see how it's doing, but we've had some of these ships for a while now. Harugumo has been out for about a year now. Does Wargaming still need more data on the ship's performance, have they just not gotten around to legendary upgrades for the new tier 10s, or do they not intend to at all?

(Also, I'm aware there have been some supposed leak posts of new legendary upgrades in the past, but it seems pretty likely that none of these were legit).

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles
3 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

which new TX ships even remotely need buffs?

Smolensk.

source.gif

I believe they said on the streams lately that they are looking to do something different with the T10 missions.  I don't think they are happy with the upgrades and the process.  IMO if they changed the upgrade to a perma camo, I'd grind the hell out of them but we all know that won't happen.  I do love my Des Moines and Minotaur upgrades though.  Wish the DM one could go on Salem.

Edited by Old_Baldy_One
  • Funny 4

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,003 posts
4,598 battles
8 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

1/4 pen , new heal that heals citadel damage. 

And why not add some long range RU radar for kicks eh?!

[EQRN]
Members
2,034 posts
17,512 battles

There was a Q&A with Sub and, in hindsight and reading between the lines, the original NTC was going to supplant the Upgrades.  Now that the original NTC has been kiboshed, it would be interesting to see if they revisit the missing Upgrades.

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles
1 minute ago, FrodoFraggin said:

There was a Q&A with Sub and, in hindsight and reading between the lines, the original NTC was going to supplant the Upgrades.  Now that the original NTC has been kiboshed, it would be interesting to see if they revisit the missing Upgrades.

No wonder they were dragging their feet so long...

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,968 posts
14,934 battles

I dont think they will put any more legendary upgrades soon, they want force us to use the BR ... B*l*sh**...Rage...

[LEGIT]
Members
2,335 posts
31,809 battles

Smolensk needs a faster reload, extended range, and larger health pool to really piss off everyone except me and a few others.

Sign in to follow this