Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Old_Baldy_One

PSA: Research Points not INSTANTLY GIVEN ON RESET!

4 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
1,647 posts
11,120 battles

When you reset a line, you do NOT get the points instantly.  You MUST regrind the line and on your way back to tier 10, you'll get the research points after the first win.  This is not something where you reset the line and instantly get points.

Everyone that had at least 5 tier 10s researched was given 10k research points for free and now have the option to give up a line to get more points - but you must regrind the line for those points.

Please read stuff like this before you proceed with it and ensure you understand:  https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-087-french-destroyers-part-2/

Edited by Old_Baldy_One
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
389 posts
7,758 battles

so I have to buy the ships even I FXP fast?

Members
1,116 posts
20,430 battles
10 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

When you reset a line, you do NOT get the points instantly.  You MUST regrind the line and on your way back to tier 10, you'll get the research points after the first win.  This is not something where you reset the line and instantly get points.

Everyone (with 5 or more Tier 10's already researched) was given 10k research points for free and you now have the option to give up a line to get more points - but you must regrind the line for those points.

Please read stuff like this before you proceed with it and ensure you understand:  https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-087-french-destroyers-part-2/

I believe the correction in bold is appropriate.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
9,284 posts
9,171 battles
3 minutes ago, Primace said:

so I have to buy the ships even I FXP fast?

yes

also, WG is very kind. They allow you to spend even more, if you are impatient and want to reset more than one tech tree per 3 month season. (This way no bonus x 2 RB tokens). So break out the champagne, caviar and crumpets, and SPEND SPEND SPEND!

Sign in to follow this