You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Seloth

Clan Battles for 8/21 and 8/22

9 comments in this topic

[AK]
Beta Testers
426 posts
11,792 battles

We (AK) are unable to select NA times for today and tomorrow. The client lets us select for Saturday and then says CB starts in 3 days. Is any other clan experiencing this? I could not find anything in the patch notes about this. Did I miss something?

Thank you

• Cool 1

[WGA]
Administrator
2,247 posts
14,695 battles

Heyo Captains,

As per the article for Clan Battles Season 6:

image.png

Since all servers will be down around the days of the 20-21 for the various servers, Clan battles are disabled for this time.

Fem, 

• Cool 1

[AK]
Beta Testers
426 posts
11,792 battles

Thanks Fem. 

Could you all consider putting that reminder in the patch notes? People with less than stellar memory (Me for instance) could use a reminder.

[R-F]
Members
1,649 posts
9,745 battles
18 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captains,

As per the article for Clan Battles Season 6:

image.png

Since all servers will be down around the days of the 20-21 for the various servers, Clan battles are disabled for this time.

Fem, 

What about tomorrow?  I know the "no CW on patch days" rule has been stated for a while now (and honestly is needed given how badly clan wars on patch days went in the past) but there's no statement from you guys giving a reason why tomorrow should be cancelled as well.

[OO7]
Members
6,005 posts
13,026 battles
21 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

What about tomorrow?  I know the "no CW on patch days" rule has been stated for a while now (and honestly is needed given how badly clan wars on patch days went in the past) but there's no statement from you guys giving a reason why tomorrow should be cancelled as well.

Patches go up for servers at different times. I know EU is the day after us. Because of global clan battles, something would be broken when different servers are on different versions and they obviously didn't include a nice easy "disable global" option when they made the system. 

So we lose out on 2 days of clan battles. 

Edited by Lexington_MuseumO7
  • Cool 1

[WGA]
Administrator
2,247 posts
14,695 battles
4 minutes ago, Lexington_MuseumO7 said:

Patches go up for servers at different times. I know EU is the day after us. Because of global clan battles, something would be broken when different servers are on different versions and they obviously didn't include a nice easy "disable global" option when they made the system. 

Pretty much this.

Since servers patch at different times, it would be unfair if NA for example could play tomorrow and EU couldn't due to patch. To keep it fair for everyone, around a patch, the Wednesday and Thursday sessions are passed until all servers are back online. 

Fem, 

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,986 posts
16,555 battles

Please be more explicit about this and state specifics directly in the patch notes. I thought we were going to lose one day, not two. :Smile_sceptic:

Edited by Edgecase

[R-F]
Members
1,649 posts
9,745 battles
21 minutes ago, Lexington_MuseumO7 said:

Makes sense, didn't realize the EU patch was a day later.

Honestly wasn't looking forward to trying to get everyone to put down their french DDs and their Somers and Smolensks and NTC-reset lines and trying to get everyone to come to clan battles anyhow.