Sign in to follow this  
ThEevil_

Missing 10,000 Research point!!!

15 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
4,285 battles

I just reset german battleship line and they were supposed to give me 20,000 research point for the first time x2. But I only received 10,000. Please give me back my ship 

Members
1,116 posts
20,430 battles

Always let someone else try it first to shake out the bugs.

I'm considering doing this research dance with my US BB line, but not 'til others run out the bugs and the 100% first win bonuses are done (why waste the XP chance on impatience?).

[O_O]
Members
5,778 posts
13,387 battles

*Edit - never mind. :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by desmo_2

[SOFOP]
Members
1,647 posts
11,120 battles

You have to earn them back and get a win at each tier before you get the points......

Players will be able to earn a new resource—Research Points—and exchange them for valuable rewards. All that’s required is to reset researchable branches of ships and progress through them anew.

Edited by Old_Baldy_One
  • Cool 1

[FF]
Members
343 posts
10,845 battles

so what happens to the xp i had those ships when i reset the line?

Edited by zippychippy

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
719 posts
5 minutes ago, zippychippy said:

so what happens to the xp i had those ships when i reset the line?

it's get put onto tier 1 ship of that line you reset

[FF]
Members
343 posts
10,845 battles

I dont see any xp on the erie after restting usa cv line. BTW thanks to all responded to my posts.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
22,477 posts
16,267 battles

You get the research points after completing the line again and winning a battle in the T10.

[FF]
Members
343 posts
10,845 battles

Ok Lert TY I understand that. But the xp I had on these ships, where did they go, cause I dont see them on any ships in the USA line?

Edit: Ok I see it now, I think you have to play one game in tier vi to see the xp on the erie.

Edited by zippychippy

Community Department
3,065 posts
1,138 battles
1 hour ago, ThEevil_ said:

I just reset german battleship line and they were supposed to give me 20,000 research point for the first time x2. But I only received 10,000. Please give me back my ship 

26 minutes ago, Lert said:

You get the research points after completing the line again and winning a battle in the T10.

Absolutely right. Here is how it will look like in the client (Total for the first win on every T6-T10):

Spoiler

image.png

And what you have received is one time reward as you may see on the Portal:

Spoiler

If you have at least five Tier X ships researched, you will gain access to the Research Bureau, along with a one-time reward of fa69ed4c-c015-11e9-86c9-d89d6715223c_10010,000 Research Points and the option to reset any of the researched branches of ships.

[ADAPT]
Members
938 posts
16,048 battles

kinda confusing, only first reset get the point, the second or next reset wont get until have to play the branch again. total waste my effort lol having to research the branch again. wasted my second reset on soviet dd branch..waaa...no more khab for a while.

ps "at least make the statement real clear..or give bold warning in the game before letting noob player like me reset the branch like idiot thinking easy buy the french tx premium cruiser

bye..uninstall..again..see ya when i see ya

Edited by Vinidoanker
  • Funny 1

[TOG-N]
Members
1 post
4,980 battles

I reset the IJN BB's [edited]'s and DD's 3 research lines reset and NO RESEARCH POINTS awarded.  So, what is going to be done about this????

Sign in to follow this