Sign in to follow this  
flyingant

Did not got the RB after reset my ships?

8 comments in this topic

[R-R-R]
Members
3 posts
5,460 battles

I did not get the RBs after I reset my UK cruiser line (only the credits)? Is there anyone have the same issue?

My game id is: flyingant

Edited by flyingant

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,903 posts
3,946 battles

You did or did not?

You earn the points buy playing each ship in the line a second time. So you work back up the line, earning points as you go. I believe it starts at tier 6 or so

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
5,777 posts
13,385 battles
19 minutes ago, flyingant said:

Oh,  I see.  Are there chances to regret? :fish_haloween:

Oh, sure.  Regret is free!  And after today, probably quite common!

Edited by desmo_2
  • Funny 1

[SOFOP]
Members
1,647 posts
11,108 battles
22 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captains,

You will receive 10,000 research points upon resetting your first line, to receive additional points you will need to progress through the line and gain your first win in the T6 and higher ships and knock off the "Research Points Mark".

image.png

You can see how many points you will receive per win by hovering over the mark in the Tech Tree, or the carousel.

Your total research points is listed in the Armory interface:

image.png

Fem, 

@Femennenly

I have not reset a line at all, and have 10k research points.  So the above does not seem to be correct and I think that line of thinking is what is causing confusion, as people are expecting to get a dump of research points on reset, which isn't the case.

Edited by Old_Baldy_One

[R-R-R]
Members
3 posts
5,460 battles
9 hours ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captains,

You will receive 10,000 research points upon resetting your first line, to receive additional points you will need to progress through the line and gain your first win in the T6 and higher ships and knock off the "Research Points Mark".

image.png

You can see how many points you will receive per win by hovering over the mark in the Tech Tree, or the carousel.

Your total research points is listed in the Armory interface:

image.png

Fem, 

Thanks.

[ARC]
Members
617 posts
8,839 battles
On 8/21/2019 at 9:46 AM, Old_Baldy_One said:

@Femennenly

I have not reset a line at all, and have 10k research points.  So the above does not seem to be correct and I think that line of thinking is what is causing confusion, as people are expecting to get a dump of research points on reset, which isn't the case.

If you had more than 5 tier 10 silver ships researched, you get 10k Research Points for free.

Even if you did not have that amount, once yo get your 5th tier 10, you are supposed to get those 10k Points inmediately 

Sign in to follow this