You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

Advice for those who didn't have seen it in the patchnotes: you need to activate the free captain skill reset by yourself!

14 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,620 posts
24,000 battles

Since WG chances how priority sector AA works, they offer a free skill reset untill the 29th!

But you have to opt in for it.

Go to

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-087-french-destroyers-part-2/

scroll down to the middle of the page, the part where they explain the change

direct under this article, there is the join button

Enjoy your free captain reset and you have about one week to try new builds!

• Cool 8

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,099 posts
18,425 battles

Now that's gonna piss a bunch of people off. Resets, till now, were clearly announced and no action was needed by the player. I don't often log in to the webpage so I would have missed this. +1 for the PSA!

[ARGSY]
Members
15,765 posts
10,628 battles
34 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Now that's gonna piss a bunch of people off.

It is, but I've begun to get to the point where I feel that people who can't be bothered to come to the forums or at least read the news page OUGHT to be disadvantaged.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 3
  • Confused 1

[PIZZA]
-Members-
1,166 posts
24,421 battles
1 hour ago, Erebthoron said:

Since WG chances how priority sector AA works, they offer a free skill reset untill the 29th!

Go to

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-087-french-destroyers-part-2/

Awesome catch.  +1

6 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It is, but I've begun to get to the point where I feel that people who can't be bothered to come to the forums or at least read the news page OUGHT to be disadvantaged.

Agreed....it is amazing the amount of questions you see in game chat that are easily answered if YOU READ THE NEWS or COME TO THE FORUM.

[ARGSY]
Members
15,765 posts
10,628 battles
3 minutes ago, BaronVonTom said:

it is amazing the amount of questions you see in game chat that are easily answered if YOU READ THE NEWS or COME TO THE FORUM.

Too often just AFTER the player has made some terrible blunder with their coal, FXP or money. :fish_palm:

[WOLF7]
Members
12,298 posts

This has been posted a number of times already, but since most players never read a thing, they still won't know....

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts

See here's the thing... they needed to put that news out one or two WEEKS ago so people would have time to stumble upon it. Such action would have indicated a true concern for all players to "get the news". 

Clearly, you cannot say anything other than they don't really care if players get the news. It's only good for a week too, so I suggest everyone reset every commander they have.

I will be doing a full reset. 

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
1,591 posts
13,545 battles
45 minutes ago, awiggin said:

This has been posted a number of times already, but since most players never read a thing, they still won't know....

You'd have a hard time making the case that I don't read the forum, yet this is the first I've seen of the reset.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,298 posts
9 minutes ago, Ares1967 said:

You'd have a hard time making the case that I don't read the forum, yet this is the first I've seen of the reset.

That's what you get for going to bed early....:Smile_glasses:

Edited by awiggin

[SYJ]
Members
124 posts
10,663 battles

Anyone else read this:

• Now Fighters perform rush to the main group of planes instead of the attacking one, when possible.

the last item of the patch notes and think it's backwards of how it should work....unless of course you are the carrier.

Edited by gatorken

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,094 posts

Well I've reset all my commanders.... in fact updated just so I could get that done. Believe me folks... a week will go by like nobody's business.

Can we all hold our collective breath on that day it goes away to start reading the "Oh woe is me" posts? 

I truly do believe there will be a substantial number of players who will miss out on this. 

[RMRGD]
Members
452 posts
21,215 battles
19 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

Go to

Man I missed this in the news  o7 my friend thanks for posting!