You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Ahab1776

Driving through Mobile Alabama

10 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
3,327 posts
12,054 battles

I never get tired of seeing her. In a hurry to get to a condo and running late so just a drive by this time.

WP_20190820_17_58_47_Pro.jpg

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
23,490 posts
12,942 battles

They have an excellent though small plane museum in addition to the"Bama and the Drum. My cousin took me there, she made me drive, the last time I was down to Mississippi to visit.

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
3,327 posts
12,054 battles
8 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

They have an excellent though small plane museum in addition to the"Bama and the Drum. My cousin took me there, she made me drive, the last time I was down to Mississippi to visit.

Yep, if I had time we'd stopped. I love stopping in every chance I get. Maybe can join WoW Anchors Aweigh tour. We'll see how things are going around that time. Either the Alabama or Kidd stop in Baton Rouge.

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,774 posts
12,277 battles

Wanted to go this last May, but was in high AL, so was too long of a drive in the time I had.  Thanks for the post!

• Cool 1

[JFSOC]
[JFSOC]
Members
1,319 posts
4,246 battles

Okay...  Riddle me this:  What has an F-4 Phantom got to do with a battleship...?  :cap_hmm:

Members
463 posts
4,861 battles

I went aboard so many moons ago now I don't even remember how young I was.  Too young to fully appreciate her though, for certain.  Was still a very memorable visit, and made a definite impression on me.  Wanna say I talked my parents into buying me a plastic kit model in the gift shop.  Was an awfully long ride home waiting to build it.  Would love to go back for another visit, but alas our reason for visiting Florida passed away back in 2000 so short of a destination trip I am unlikely to go that way.

[LOIN]
Supertester
708 posts
On 8/20/2019 at 6:10 PM, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I never get tired of seeing her. In a hurry to get to a condo and running late so just a drive by this time.

WP_20190820_17_58_47_Pro.jpg

Someone really need to fire that pilot, he did a terrible parking job.

[WOLFG]
Members
382 posts
3,738 battles

What makes you think he isn't actually in flight? It's just a still picture.