Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WoWShoea

game center questiong

4 comments in this topic

[AKN]
Members
25 posts
5,271 battles

lately when there is a wargaming.net game center update it seem to be getting bigger and bigger....i have not been able to find a way to return ot back to its orignal size it was a few "updates" ago...if it gets any bigger i will not be able to play again due to the fact that the play button will be rendered off screen...i uploaded a screenshot of how it is now....i need to know if there is anyway of making it smaller in the next update instead of bigger

Screenshot (79).png

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,250 battles

mouse over the left edge a double headed arrow will appear hold lmb and move mouse to the right and the window will resize to its original size.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
398 posts
8,035 battles

I saw another thread about this same issue in the last few days. I haven't seen this, but only use Game Center to update all clients; otherwise I never run it. With tomorrow's update, I started GC to download the update, expecting to see it full-screen. I was pleasantly surprised to see no difference from what I normally see. There is apparently a recent issue that several folks are dealing with, but I haven't experienced it.

Sign in to follow this