Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
destawaits

Torpedo Plushie

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

9,784
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,737 posts
3,895 battles

You can get one without the WoWS patch right now via various online sellers.

The patch adds an uncomfortable hard spot to the plush due to the facing material and the tight embroidery for the lettering-- so the unpatched ones are superior.

 

Kancolle enthusiasts have been making and selling these since 2014.

Edited by KiyoSenkan
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
215
[ARMDG]
Members
1,192 posts
3,850 battles
21 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

You can get one without the WoWS patch right now via various online sellers.

The patch adds an uncomfortable hard spot to the plush due to the facing material and the tight embroidery for the lettering-- so the unpatched ones are superior.

 

Kancolle enthusiasts have been making and selling these since 2014.

But I think what we want are torp plushes with the WoWS logo on it.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
120
[AK-49]
Members
297 posts
5,081 battles
6 minutes ago, destawaits said:

But I think what we want are torp plushes with the WoWS logo on it.

Indeed!

But I don't feel like playing with a contest entry so I'm letting it go.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
215
[ARMDG]
Members
1,192 posts
3,850 battles
Just now, Aurora_7 said:

Indeed!

But I don't feel like playing with a contest entry so I'm letting it go.

 

For a video, torpedo-beats would be fine. I dunno about the art, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,784
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,737 posts
3,895 battles
12 minutes ago, destawaits said:

But I think what we want are torp plushes with the WoWS logo on it.

Is that really what "we" want? Or is what "we" want really just a large novelty torpedo pillow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
215
[ARMDG]
Members
1,192 posts
3,850 battles
2 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

Is that really what "we" want? Or is what "we" want really just a large novelty torpedo pillow?

When we saw the WoWS stream featuring the pillow, we wanted it. I don't think a regular torppillow is going to do it. I guess we just want merch from WG.

Edited by destawaits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,784
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,737 posts
3,895 battles
1 minute ago, destawaits said:

When we saw the WoWS stream featuring the pillow, we wanted it. I don't think a regular torppillow is going to do it.

Have you tried a regular torpillow?

Or did you just not know it was a thing until you saw it on the WoWS stream and assume it's the best choice because it's the first one you saw?

Seriously that kind of branding makes pillows less comfortable.

Edited by KiyoSenkan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
173
[TARK]
Members
462 posts
1 hour ago, destawaits said:

So, when do we actually get to buy it?

 

 

It looks like it dispenses lotion from the red part.  Does it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,037
[RLGN]
Members
12,320 posts
22,076 battles
39 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

Have you tried a regular torpillow?

Or did you just not know it was a thing until you saw it on the WoWS stream and assume it's the best choice because it's the first one you saw?

Seriously that kind of branding makes pillows less comfortable.

This?

Quickie eBay check shows a bunch of torpillows, mostly KC related, for sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×