Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GSXstage1

Tired of Clan Drama?

7 comments in this topic

[TIGRB]
Members
752 posts
15,552 battles

Hello. I have been a Clan Commander in the past. I have also been just a regular player in clans. Always their seems to be drama or arguing etc. I started this clan with the idea I will let a Player be himself and accept him or her the way they are. If you have No expierence or alot, it does not matter. If you have discord or not, Does not matter. If you want to division up, fine, if not fine. Just looking for players who want to play and get discounts and bonuses from the building up of the Base. I have 100 ships from tier 2 on up to 10. I have 15 tier 10 ships. Am willing to take a new Player and help him grind and learn what he can from me and vice versa. If we get enough people with discord and who want to compete in clan battles, Great. If not, thats ok too. I love history and was in the Army 8 yrs. I ask that you be 16 or over and just conduct yourself in a semi mature Manner. Only 18 and over will be allowed on Discord as the topics sometimes can be over the top. I hope to build a good solid clan and will try to be helpful to all. Thank you

PM me or apply in game. TIGRB [THE IRON GAURD, RESIST & BITE!]

Edited by GSXstage1
misspelling
  • Cool 1

[TIGRB]
Members
752 posts
15,552 battles
5 minutes ago, Lexington_MuseumO1 said:

I don't know you seem to be full of drama yesterday:Smile-_tongue:

That drama was explained. Also your in a clan. 

[KSE]
Members
3,863 posts
18,276 battles
51 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

That drama was explained. Also your in a clan. 

It's all good I wish you the best of luck out there just having fun poking 

Edited by Lexington_MuseumO1
  • Cool 1

[TIGRB]
Members
752 posts
15,552 battles
8 minutes ago, Lexington_MuseumO1 said:

It's all good I wish you the best of luck out there just having fun poking 

Yes, but your comment possibly makes people leary about joining my clan. My Daughter and I both Apologized about what happened and even offered proof of fact our accounts were being used by my stepson. I can assure you he has been banned from the game, the accounts passwords have been changed so a repeat of his exploits wil not be possible. 

Beta Testers
22 posts
2,089 battles

Hey, GSXstage1

That sounds like just the sort of clan I've been looking for. 

I am (sadly) well over 16 by now, my father was Air Force and I'm ex law enforcement. Acting mature might be more than I could handle but semi-mature I can usually manage lol

Application sent in-game.

Sign in to follow this