You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beauregard23

French Containers opened without getting a mission final tally

21 comments in this topic

[DOG]
Members
448 posts
9,442 battles

0 for 39 is pretty bad.

I was 2 for 29 (got the Tier 6 and 5 missions) on crates 9 and 11.  Included in that was 0/1 on a purchased premium crate and 0/1 on a purchased regular crate.

Potentially could open 4 more crates (if I'm able to finish the Fight with Us: week 4 mission).

[45ACP]
[45ACP]
Beta Testers
255 posts
12,184 battles

i bought 4 boxes didnt get any missions but the first two containers i recieved from the french missions had the tier 5 and tier 6 missions in them.

[SOFOP]
Members
1,652 posts
11,208 battles

I dont know how many boxes I got, but as amazing as it sounds, I got the T5 and T6 missions in the first 2 boxes.  Did not get any after that.

Sitting at 410 tokens right now....hoping WG throws as a bone.....

Members
156 posts
10,870 battles

The T5 and T6 (T5 first; T6 after opening several boxes in between).  Didn't buy any boxes; not sure how many free ones I opened (got through all 4 directives).

Members
1,358 posts

Out of about 15 bought boxes (expensive ones) the T5 and T6 missions

zero out of unknown rather large number of the cheap or free boxes. 

However  first bought box had T5 mission

[WWJWD]
Beta Testers
123 posts
7,102 battles

Not sure how many I opened, but I think I got all the free ones and got no missions.  Bought 0.

Then again, I still haven't finished ANY piece of the Russian collection.  Missing 1 doo-dad in every grouping, and have like 30 duplicates, so luck hasn't exactly been with me with crates.

Members
2,111 posts
3,720 battles
5 minutes ago, Croda said:

Not sure how many I opened, but I think I got all the free ones and got no missions.  Bought 0.

Then again, I still haven't finished ANY piece of the Russian collection.  Missing 1 doo-dad in every grouping, and have like 30 duplicates, so luck hasn't exactly been with me with crates.

Did you know you can buy the missing ones in exchange for (usually) a 5:1 ratio of duplicates? Click on the missing item in the collection, and you should get an option to buy it with duplicate collection items. When you finish the collection, the remaining duplicates, if any, will convert to credits.

[WWJWD]
Beta Testers
123 posts
7,102 battles
15 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Did you know you can buy the missing ones in exchange for (usually) a 5:1 ratio of duplicates? Click on the missing item in the collection, and you should get an option to buy it with duplicate collection items. When you finish the collection, the remaining duplicates, if any, will convert to credits.

I generally wait until I have enough duplicates to cover all of my missing items before I use any of them.  Otherwise I just get more duplicates.  :)  Thanks for the help, though.  

• Cool 1

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
234 posts
10,118 battles

One tier5 mission.  32 boxes

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
846 posts

1st crate had the t5 mission after that zero on earned crates used the dubs got with bundles (only use i had for the tokens) to buy 3 regular crates got the t6-t7 missions didn't buy any preemies, wasn't that interested since not a dd main

Edited by bosco1111

[PPFV]
[PPFV]
Members
310 posts

0 for... god, however many crates I opened. All the ones I could earn, I did. I got two signals and 50,000 credits from almost all of my crates, with the only exception being 24 hours of premium and some free XP in one of them.

Edited by Hermetica

Members
466 posts
2,884 battles

Got every container it allowed you to earn from directives/missions, only ever got the tier 5 Jaguar drop. Really sucky "event", more like an excuse to get people to buy into their surprise mechanics.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,617 posts
5,121 battles

0 for a bunch..  I stopped at third campaign..but still manged to complete 3 of those in normal play.  I'm sure i opened 30 or so free crates.  

[DAS]
Members
736 posts
6,449 battles

Got the T5 and T6 missions. Not sure how many boxes I have opened, but never bought any.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
846 posts

Yeah the last three events seem geared towards " buy crates or kiss-off" I mean really charging dubs for the regular crates? I wonder how bad they're gonna try to screw us on the second half of this event?

Edited by bosco1111