Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

Excited to get my hands on 3 new ships tomorrow.

6 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
6,098 posts
13,099 battles

So I'll be adding 3 ships to my port tomorrow. First off is the somers I've been waiting for. I'll be getting it and the neustrashimy. I'd held off on the neustrashimy because of its price and wanting to be able to get the somers when it came out and not knowing the price of the somers. But with somers coming in for 25k, I can use my coupon on it and have just enough steel left to buy the neustrashimy outright. 

I don't think the neustra is that powerful of a ship except for one place: ranked. It's a huge dd meta and the staying power of the neustra is not to be discounted. 

And since I skipped buying the yoshino, I'll be buying the smolensk with my coal. 

So it will be a fun couple of days. 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 4

[KSE]
Members
3,942 posts
18,378 battles

I'll definitely be picking up two tomorrow

I'm tempted to buy the neuteredshimmy but still waiting on the cost of the hayate

I think it's steel but if it's not I'll be overjoyed  and can buy the neuteredshimmy too

• Boring 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,278 posts
6,099 battles

i will free exp my way to some decent french DD and ZOOM my way across the map. low tier grinding is SUPER BORING.

[AK-49]
Members
297 posts
5,081 battles

Good to see a player with 11,000+ battles under his belt still excited to play.

[OO7]
Members
6,098 posts
13,099 battles
3 hours ago, Aurora_7 said:

Good to see a player with 11,000+ battles under his belt still excited to play.

Gotta keep it fresh. I set my own challenges in the game. Currently working on getting every ship I've ever played to 50% or better

[A-I-M]
Members
2,113 posts
18,802 battles

Definitely in on Smolensk. A little ways to go on steel for one or the other DD. Holding on to FXP; have to look back at dev stuff to see whats going to be FXP, but I have more than enough enough to do my first reset line  and buy a FXP ship. I will probably just play up the IJN DD line without any FXP, replaying the IJN DDs wont be a chore. 

Sign in to follow this